• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Very Intrigued by the character(s)

VollrathFGC

Smash Cadet
Just looking at the trailers and not looking at any speculation, Pyra and Mythra look like they could be a ton of fun, as long as their moves work and they aren't trash i could see them not only making noise in comp. but introducing people to the Xenoblade franchise like how Shulk did

all i hope is that they're good, but not like, best in the game, high tier is good enough so that they aren't complained about too much but also aren't trash tier and nobody plays them

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Just looking at the trailers and not looking at any speculation, Pyra and Mythra look like they could be a ton of fun, as long as their moves work and they aren't trash i could see them not only making noise in comp. but introducing people to the Xenoblade franchise like how Shulk did

all i hope is that they're good, but not like, best in the game, high tier is good enough so that they aren't complained about too much but also aren't trash tier and nobody plays them
I have a feeling they'll be high tier at least.
They'll be good and fun :)

(my prediction XD)

VollrathFGC

Smash Cadet
I have a feeling they'll be high tier at least.
They'll be good and fun :)

(my prediction XD)
i hope, i've been looking to get Lucina out despite the fact that i've used her since 2014, sure Terry is there but i can't play consistently enough to be decent with him

hopefully Pyra and Mythra help with that

Top Bottom