• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Version 2.0 - New Installment

.Chipmunk.

Smash Ace
Teaser: http://youtu.be/vlBLH4mZ0xM

Full video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMfTdR_45dw

So Version 2.0: Marth Edition did fairly well I'd say. Here's hoping the next installment does even better.

EDIT: Updated with full video link. Please read the description. I know there's alot of one/two hit sequences but I had to make some sacrifices for the music. M2K's strength with sheik seemed to lie in tech chases and edge guards, which gets pretty boring, especially in a fast pace combo video so I took liberties.

Internalyzed

Smash Apprentice
Very nicely made video. Compared to other Sheiks, Mew2King really is the innovator. While he has the ability to play a "textbook" style, his use of dair, dtilt, and even things like uthrow chaingrab are what make his Sheik so entertaining to watch. I couldn't help comparing this video to one featuring OverTriforce, and I must say, the editing on your video is just as slick without being too overdone.

.Chipmunk.

Smash Ace
Very nicely made video. Compared to other Sheiks, Mew2King really is the innovator. While he has the ability to play a "textbook" style, his use of dair, dtilt, and even things like uthrow chaingrab are what make his Sheik so entertaining to watch. I couldn't help comparing this video to one featuring OverTriforce, and I must say, the editing on your video is just as slick without being too overdone.
I hear ya. My philosophy has always been to allow the clips to stand on their own and not let flashy editing take away/add to it. If the clip itself isn't good enough, it shouldn't be in there. I had to stretch to stay true to that while still hitting all the audio cues. Thanks for the kind words.

Anand

Smash Journeyman
Are you planning to make a Fox one as well?

This video was awesome, btw; I even posted it on Facebook!

Asylum

Smash Journeyman
Oh my god this is amazing and excellent editing! Loved what you did with the music. Mew2King best Sheik (and Marth) has never been a question in my mind.

.Chipmunk.

Smash Ace
Are you planning to make a Fox one as well?

This video was awesome, btw; I even posted it on Facebook!
I am, but I don't know when. I definitely want to get back into doing some CoD and Halo edits before I revisit combo videos. Also, I wanna see your facebook post!

Oh my god this is amazing and excellent editing! Loved what you did with the music. Mew2King best Sheik (and Marth) has never been a question in my mind.
Thanks! Music choice was tough since I new what it would mean as far as editing, but I think I nailed it.

Excellent video. Just great.
Ty

Top Bottom