• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vacation

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
So, summer is coming up so people are getting more and more need for a vacation. This thread is about vacations, so tell us what are you going to do this summer? Any other memorable places where you have been? Any spots where every human MUST have been in his/her lifetime?

Well, I'll tell my ridiculous plans. Next Tuesday I'll be on the plane to Blaness, Spain, for two full weeks of partying. I'm going to a camping with 3 of my friends and we'll go with one of those orginasations for young party go-ers. Last year I've been to Salou, what is similar, so I kinda know what to expect and I honestly can't wait!

But that's not all! When I come back the 15th of July, I'll be home for 6 days(18th of July I'll turn 18 yay) and then, when it's the 21st, I'll start my interrailing trip with a friend of mine. We'll go to Paris, Nice, Rome, Venice, Prague and Berlin, by train and in that order. Also, we'll be staying in each city 3 days(exept in Prague, there we'll be 4 days). This is gonna be awesome. We've also have a bet going on, who will 'score the most points'(some 'actions' with girls will get you points if you get what I mean :p).

And then I'll be back the 9th of August.

So, come on and tell us your exciting summer plans(if you're gonna work, that's cool too).

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
Umm, well, it's wintertime right now for some of us. Nevertheless, winter vacation is only about a month away. I'm planning on heading east to check out Buenos Aires and Montevideo for a little while, and then up north towards Santiago to do some skiing. Nothing really exciting, though.

D13

Smash Ace
I'm heading down to the Oregon Coast in July. Just to spend a week on the beach with no worries. It'll be a ton of fun, I go down there maybe every other summer.

Also, I'm going to an awesome summer camp with my friends in August. :D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Either going to Seattle or Edmonton to smash and visit family.

Mainly to smash. Melee that is.

Awwwww yeaaah.

Plazma

Smash Apprentice
surf smashboards every day all day. . . jk but I am on here alot. lets see, play video games, go to work, learn to program video games, hang with friends. thats about it

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I'm going Australia for 2 months. I'm going to take part in World Youth Day and then to spend time with family I have there. Still don't really believe I'm going.

Anyone else going World Youth Day?

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Montreal, just like I did a couple years ago. I'll be seeing attractions that I didn't see last time and they have tons of summer festivals.

Amide

Smash Lord
Pretty much the middle of nowhere. Yeah, vacation plans are boring right now...

M.K

Level 55
I'm going on a cruise to the Western Carribean this summer :D

Destinations include:

Roatan Island, Honduras
Cozumel, Mexico
Grand Caymen Islands
Belize

:D SO EXCITED!

(Cabo San Lucas is GREAT to go to!)

JLynn943

Smash Ace
We might be going to the Jersey shore for a week. exciting, right?

I did go on a month-long cross-country road trip with a couple of friends 2 years ago though. That was an amazing time.

Top Bottom