• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vacation in Florida Later This Week

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yo what's up everyone, it's Chibo from all the way up in PA. I'm gonna be vacationing down in Florida starting this Thursday for about a week. Unfortunately (for smash) it will be at Disney, but I was wondering if anyone good lived around there, and could maybe smash for a little bit one of the days I'm down there. I'm going to be kinda busy while on vacation, but I'm sure I can find some time. Anyone up for it? (Melee or Brawl of course, both games are too good lol)

I wish I could go to the Gigabits on Saturday but yea, my parents would kill me if I took a full day off our vacation for smash lol

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Lots of people smash in Orlando. I think you're best bet is convincing ur parents to let u go to gigabits. I dunno if anyone is gonna wanna go down to Disney just to play an hour or 2 with you.

Top Bottom