• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

V3ctorMan & aMSa doubles APEX 2014

Pox

Smash Rookie
I just recently read on Melee it On Me that VMan and aMSa are going to be entering doubles together as team Yoshi's for APEX 2014. This could really shine some light on the remarkable tech that strong Yoshi players are using. I'm excited to see the performance, that's for sure.

I'm curious to know how other Yoshi players feel about this, for what I believe, will be the first team Yoshi's at a major tournament. Do you think it'll bump the Yoshi hype up?

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
Well... I wish them all the best, but I do not think double Yoshi in particular is a very good team lol
I'm mixed about it in reality. In one hand i'm happy to see two main's of a underdog charecter attempt to take on the world. as well as these are the best yoshi's in melee in the world and there moves should seriously be in sync during the fight.

On the other hand with the announcement already made people are already gunning for counter plans should they have to face them. While these two are really good neither had real practice as a yoshi team since melee isn't online (Unless if you count dolphin even then it's pushing it)

I seriously wish the best for these two but at the same time i'm scared of the results or what will happen. I've never been tense for a team in melee XD

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
Me and Kikki tried double Yoshi at a recent tournament. I'm pretty good, and he's decent (but getting there). We didn't win a game, even in pools. Double Yoshi is tough shizzle.

dRevan64

Smash Journeyman
Me and Kikki tried double Yoshi at a recent tournament. I'm pretty good, and he's decent (but getting there). We didn't win a game, even in pools. Double Yoshi is tough shizzle.
Yall got better character'd. Try it in PM, see where that takes you.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
I hope they do well. I don't think I can make Apex because I'm finally starting career in prosthetics. But yeah I wish yall the best and I want to see synchonized Ledge Eggs. I want yall to be the heavy arms of doubles. Again good luck!!!!!

Top Bottom