• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[V.V.V]Victini Poll

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

(Click the awesome header banner above to go to my ValiantVictoriousVictini Blog, which is the discussion of Victini. I'm thinking of moving the voting there)

Alright, after a few briefing days figuring when I should stop being lazy, I've finally made this small, 2 seconds to make poll XD

Quite simply: Who here wants Victini for Sm4sh? If you do, say Yes. If you don't, then say no. Please vote!

Yes: 13 | No: 2​

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I will only say yes if its N-air is that FIREWORKS move that Kirby uses when he combines bomb and fire abilities in Kirby 64.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Is there likely to be reason for that?

Oh wait, the predictions are not accurate.
This question SO would be better fit in my VVV blog...

Victini has more than enough reason versus Zoroark. Unlike the other Mew-like Pokemon, he walks. He is known to fight. He's also favorited by Victini is Junichi Masuda, who liked Pichu as well. He also holds all the material that Zoroark has. The only things Zoroark holds is Japanese popularity and body set, which people take WAY out of context. Plus, he'd be alot more unique. Now, I'm not saying you're voting for Zoroark, but quite frankly, the ties are Victini VS Zoroark. It's been like that for awhile now.

As for predictions, I'm not sure what you mean, but Victini has been frowned upon by Zoroark mainly because of body-type. Because Zoroark has that "Smash" feel, like Mewtwo, Deoxys, Blaziken, and Lucario do, people automatically think there are no other options. But if they open their eyes a little bit, Victini has that "Smash" feel (And if not, I argue Pikachu, Pichu, and Ivysaur). I mean,for goodness sake, his name inscribes Victory! He also has unique moveset options, while Zoroark is made to look similar to Lucario and Mewtwo. I have yet to see a moveset that doesn't copy those two in some way.

Which is why this poll is up. SSBF left, so now, I'm trying to get as many supporters as possible.

@Zook I know exactly what you mean... I suppose :troll:

Vote count: 3/3. Ok, not bad. But let's vote some more, people! One vote per person.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'd gladly want to see Victini, so yes.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'd prefer this over zorrak.. Or whatever his name is.

But i'd prefer other pokes over victini as well.

Anyways, i'll say yea

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
He'd be cute! But badass!!

And if anyone's cute but badass, I'll be his/her fan forever.

Can I say, Kirby in general? Roll in Tatsunoko Vs Capcom? Every character in Twinkle Star Sprites?

Yes for Victini then.

:phone:

ryuu seika

Smash Master
If it's Victini or Zoroark, I'm with Victini all the way. He looks like I'd get the same level of enjoyment out of beating the carp out of him that I do with Pichu. IMO that's all the pokemon are really good for.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If it's Victini or Zoroark, I'm with Victini all the way. He looks like I'd get the same level of enjoyment out of beating the carp out of him that I do with Pichu. IMO that's all the pokemon are really good for.
:laugh: Idk how to respond to this...

Brisinger581

Smash Cadet
Victini all the way. I have no idea why they wouldn't either because victini is clearly a fan favorite from the current generation and wouldn't be too hard to program. I only see an issue with his moveset, because of his type in the pokemon game, there would be problems with the psychic attacks, but honestly not something that they couldn't figure out with some thought.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Victini all the way. I have no idea why they wouldn't either because victini is clearly a fan favorite from the current generation and wouldn't be too hard to program. I only see an issue with his moveset, because of his type in the pokemon game, there would be problems with the psychic attacks, but honestly not something that they couldn't figure out with some thought.
Go to my Victini blog (click the banner in the OP of this blog). I've proven that Victini has more than enough ways to obtain a moveset. Anyways...

13 Yes/ 2 No. :grin:

Top Bottom