• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utrick'd3 Mafia! Light at the end of the tunnel!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
if by pink elephant, you mean orbo's vote on zen (pretty sure orbo hasn't posted since the game started), then yeah, i'll do it right now.

@mod - Orbo has not openly voted. Is the vote count accurately stated?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
mfw i read this post. you're talking as if zen is scum but you're not pushing zen, you're pushing me. wat.

btw i'm scum.
You're ******** and haven't read any of my posts at all.

lol @ you trying to call it OMGUS when you're not even reading my posts.

I'm done caring about this game if no one else is going to attempt to play it seriously.

Swords_R_Karthik_King

Smash Rookie
Counter Claiming scum on Bardull.

Anyways, thinking that Zen is a priority lynch today.

Gova should righthand man it with me.

3 nkills all of them town, vig should claim immediately if he hasn't or if I haven't read where he claimed I want you to reclaim and tell me why you shot who you did.

Also looks like there were a number of actions performed on Swiss hydra.. including what looks like unless I'm reading to much into flavor two Nkills.. Both a car and a bullet.

Every other night kill seemingly had one piece of flavor.. odd that he has two pertaining to being killed unless one of them is the sign of the JanDucter whatever the fux that role does.

Gova, I think Ryu is scum, what say you on that?

Also @Daykiller is that a one shot or are you allowed to shoot more often?

Lets stop throwing game please. Wait for me to post on things before lynching, shooting, etc. This game doesn't move forward anymore without us talking about.

Also @Joey don't stop playing the game, whats your read on Bardull?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
"you're ******** and not reading my posts at all." not sure if this is a gross deflection or genuine anger, but i'm feeling it's more of a gross deflection since it makes no sense to get this mad over what i said lol.

ok so apparently orbo can vote for other players without posting, and he hasn't been prodded yet/can't be prodded, so i'm assuming he simply can't talk 'cause:

1. can vote for people without talking
2. hasn't been prodded despite having not posted for a week.

@RR - thoughts on gova/joey?

@swords - you can't do that, you're not on my scum team. but i'll let you on it if you can tell me a fact about egypt (lol i'm doing a research project on pharaohs and the like right now).

@everyone - i am scum.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
completely disagree with a zen lynch toDay. i have no clue why you guys think he's scum.

other than he may be my scum buddy. but he isn't. idfk where the scum reads on zen are coming from.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
"It could be this or that but I'm going to assume that it's the one that makes me look better."

Stop taking this game as a joke or replace out.

Oh wait Glyph won't let anyone replace out.

I say we mass claim. There is probably 3 scum at least, and if we don't lynch scum today, we're probably losing the game.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
"It could be this or that but I'm going to assume that it's the one that makes me look better."

Stop taking this game as a joke or replace out.

Oh wait Glyph won't let anyone replace out.

I say we mass claim. There is probably 3 scum at least, and if we don't lynch scum today, we're probably losing the game.

lol why are you so mad? and no we're not mass claiming, scum probably have safeclaims and can fit in.

Vote: Joey

lets get this show on the road.

follow scumdull in his pursuit for scumjoey

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I can't tell if you don't care or if Glyph just gave you a ******** as **** restriction.

**** it. I don't care.

Lovers with someone (I'll let him claim if he wants to). Have fun guys. Tell me when this is over.

@Ryu: I'm already on Bardull.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
rr you always think i'm scummy. this is not up for debate lol.

man this is why town is going to lose, because people like rr buy into joey's crap and sinks his teeth in.

and because i'm scum

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
rr you always think i'm scummy. this is not up for debate lol.

man this is why town is going to lose, because people like rr buy into joey's crap and sinks his teeth in.

and because i'm scum
Ryu was on you before I was.

You're clearing someone for a claim in glyph's game and you're not reading into people's posts yet you're still trying to lead town. Tell me who's wrong here you little ****. Hint: It's you.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Becauser you always play scummier

Like seriously, your post that orgiinally voter Joey was just was Inferno did in Celebrity Rehab, vote with unbeleivably ****ty reasons.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
lol and so you think myself and zen are scum for trying to push when we had little content to begin with? imagine what would happen if we didn't push, we'd just be at a stalemate right now with everyone sitting on their hands. seriously. pushing zen or myself is dumb as bricks and especially for the reasons you postulated rr. holy ****. that's why i pushed and that's why zen pushed, you guys are dense if you're town. of course our reasoning is going to be bad at first, it's practically d1.

anyway i doubt MAFIA has a DAY VIG ability, just based on standard mechanics it doesn't make any sense. i can see mafia having 1 kill + sk + night vig/day vig so idfk what you guys are talking about. zen is not scum and you guys are trying to push it and it's hilarious.

more votes on joey this shiz needs to be done.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
y dos I gets the feelings this games tis filler til UTrick'd.

I thoughts this sincer Day 1.
Surprise you were right!

THUS ENDS 101 DALMAFIATIANS

To those of you who played along and were good sports, thanks a ton guys. It was ****in hilarious to spectate from my end, even when SOME PEOPLE poked holes in it from the rules (probably should have read those myself hahaha)

To the rest of you, I only have one question...

Utrick'd?

Real role PMs going out sometime tonight. For now, feel free to discuss anything about this monstrosity of a set up (even you, Orbo). I can post everyone's role PMs if you'd like too.

Til then!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Counter Claiming scum on Bardull.

Anyways, thinking that Zen is a priority lynch today.

Gova should righthand man it with me.

3 nkills all of them town, vig should claim immediately if he hasn't or if I haven't read where he claimed I want you to reclaim and tell me why you shot who you did.

Also looks like there were a number of actions performed on Swiss hydra.. including what looks like unless I'm reading to much into flavor two Nkills.. Both a car and a bullet.

Every other night kill seemingly had one piece of flavor.. odd that he has two pertaining to being killed unless one of them is the sign of the JanDucter whatever the fux that role does.

Gova, I think Ryu is scum, what say you on that?

Also @Daykiller is that a one shot or are you allowed to shoot more often?

Lets stop throwing game please. Wait for me to post on things before lynching, shooting, etc. This game doesn't move forward anymore without us talking about.

Also @Joey don't stop playing the game, whats your read on Bardull?
Well, you did counter claim him but what are the chances he fake claimed your exact role name? Pretty low honestly. I also would think you have pushed him right as you counterclaimed him so I think your conviction in a RR scum read is very lacking.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
[collapse=Role PMs]Hello Soup, and welcome to 101 Dalmafiatians! Just rolls of your tongue, doesn’t it? In honor of being DGames 101st game, I decided to deviate from the original flavor I had proposed and run a game based on everyone’s favorite 101 themed thing! And since I only could think of one thing apparently everyone’s favorite is dalmatians. If you don’t like it you can just deal with it since this game is now MANDITORY. Now on to the good stuff!

You are Roger, Dalmatian Overlord! You brought these dogs into the world and you’ll be DAMNED if you’re gunna let them leave it without your permission. 101 dogs are expensive! They owe you MONEY! At the very least they could do your bidding, right?

Your ability is:
-Dalmatian Pyramid: Once per night, you can stack all of your Dalmatians into a large and impressive pyramid. Then you can climb to the top of said pyramid to really reinforce just how in-command you are. Puny Dalmatians, they’ll never even think to question your authority.

Posting Restriction: You must hide your bitter distaste for the dogs that ruined your life by pretending to like Dalmatians. Should anyone badmouth them, you’ll have to at least pretend to care.

You are Dalmatian aligned and win when all threats to Dalmatians have been eliminated!

Good luck!

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Hello Uguu, and welcome to 101 Dalmafiatians! Just rolls of your tongue, doesn’t it? In honor of being DGames 101st game, I decided to deviate from the original flavor I had proposed and run a game based on everyone’s favorite 101 themed thing! And since I only could think of one thing apparently everyone’s favorite is dalmatians. If you don’t like it you can just deal with it since this game is now MANDITORY. Now on to the good stuff!

You are Anita, Dalmatian Underlord! What do you MEAN you don’t know what an underlord is!? It’s the opposite of an OVERLORD you idiot. The Dalmatians are in charge of YOU. But at least you’ve got ‘lord’ in there right? And you’re in charge of Roger too, so that’s always nice.

Your ability is:
-Withholding sex to get what you want: Once per night, you can put on your sweatpants and pretend to have a headache. Any attempts from Roger to get in your pants will be spurned unless he conforms to your demands.

Posting Restriction: You must post as if you were a ritzy high class woman. I don’t know for sure that Anita was particularly wealthy, but hey it’ll be fun for me to watch.

You are Dalmatian aligned and win when all threats to Dalmatians have been eliminated!

Good luck!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Hello The Leading Man, and welcome to 101 Dalmafiatians! Just rolls of your tongue, doesn’t it? In honor of being DGames 101st game, I decided to deviate from the original flavor I had proposed and run a game based on everyone’s favorite 101 themed thing! And since I only could think of one thing apparently everyone’s favorite is dalmatians. If you don’t like it you can just deal with it since this game is now MANDITORY. Now on to the good stuff!

You are Pongo, Super Fertile Dalmatian! Dude you don’t even KNOW. You peed on a fire hydrant and got that **** pregnant. This is your blessing, this is your curse.

Your ability is:
-Impregnate: Once per night, you can just go nuts on one of the other players. Just absolutely ruin their night. They won’t ever forget you though. Not with the gift you’ll be giving them in a few months…

But like watch out since I will confirm that at least one of the characters in this game is a child of yours so that’d just be gross and weird.

Posting Restriction: You are to work in sexual puns at any and all opportunities. Do not disappoint me.

Good luck!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT] Hello Kary, and welcome to 101 Dalmafiatians! Just rolls of your tongue, doesn’t it? In honor of being DGames 101st game, I decided to deviate from the original flavor I had proposed and run a game based on everyone’s favorite 101 themed thing! And since I only could think of one thing apparently everyone’s favorite is dalmatians. If you don’t like it you can just deal with it since this game is now MANDITORY. Now on to the good stuff!

You are Perdita, Dalmatian Destroyed Uterus! OH GOOOOOOOOOOOD THAT WAS TOO MANY BABIES. TOO. MANY. BABIES. HOW ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE RIGHT NOW?!

Your ability is:
-Somehow be alive: Once per night, you can somehow not be dead from giving birth to nearly 100 babies in one sitting. Pretty sweet power right.

Posting Restriction: If anyone ever mentions pain or suffering, you are to explain to them that they can’t even BEGIN to understand the depths of pain you have known. Make sure you really drive that point home.

Good luck!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Hello >mfw, and welcome to 101 Dalmafiatians! Just rolls of your tongue, doesn’t it? In honor of being DGames 101st game, I decided to deviate from the original flavor I had proposed and run a game based on everyone’s favorite 101 themed thing! And since I only could think of one thing apparently everyone’s favorite is dalmatians. If you don’t like it you can just deal with it since this game is now MANDITORY. Now on to the good stuff!

You are Sergeant Tibbs, Dalmatian Army Cat! According to this article I’m reading, you’re some sort of army cat! What kind of army lets cats serve? They can’t even hold a gun or speak American! I’ll bet he’s not even a real sergeant.

Your ability is:
-Be a dirty liar who insults our troops by using their rank without deserving it: You heard me. Do something about it.

Posting Restriction: If you’re going to pretend to be in the military, you may as well act like it! Interpret that as you will.

Good luck!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Hello RR, and welcome to 101 Dalmafiatians! Just rolls of your tongue, doesn’t it? In honor of being DGames 101st game, I decided to deviate from the original flavor I had proposed and run a game based on everyone’s favorite 101 themed thing! And since I only could think of one thing apparently everyone’s favorite is dalmatians. If you don’t like it you can just deal with it since this game is now MANDITORY. Now on to the good stuff!

You are Patch, Dalmatian Hellspawn #1! TURNS OUT THE PUPPIES ARE EVIL. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT RIGHT?!

Your ability is:
-Having a night kill: Wow you get a night kill I’ll bet you think you’re so damn special don’t you.

Posting Restriction: Baby talk. All the time. Without exception.

You are Anti-Dalmatian aligned and win when all threats to Dalmatians have been eliminated!

Good luck!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Hello Orbo, and welcome to 101 Dalmafiatians! Just rolls of your tongue, doesn’t it? In honor of being DGames 101st game, I decided to deviate from the original flavor I had proposed and run a game based on everyone’s favorite 101 themed thing! And since I only could think of one thing apparently everyone’s favorite is dalmatians. If you don’t like it you can just deal with it since this game is now MANDITORY. Now on to the good stuff!

You are Lucky, Dalmatian Hellspawn #2! TURNS OUT THE PUPPIES ARE EVIL. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT RIGHT?!

Your ability is:
-Having a night kill: Wow you get a night kill I’ll bet you think you’re so damn special don’t you.

Posting Restriction: You may not post under any circumstances.

You are Anti-Dalmatian aligned and win when all threats to Dalmatians have been eliminated!

Good luck!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Hello Bardull, and welcome to 101 Dalmafiatians! Just rolls of your tongue, doesn’t it? In honor of being DGames 101st game, I decided to deviate from the original flavor I had proposed and run a game based on everyone’s favorite 101 themed thing! And since I only could think of one thing apparently everyone’s favorite is dalmatians. If you don’t like it you can just deal with it since this game is now MANDITORY. Now on to the good stuff!

You are Penny, Dalmatian Hellspawn #3! TURNS OUT THE PUPPIES ARE EVIL. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT RIGHT?!

Your ability is:

Posting Restriction: You must try to convince every other player in the game that you are mafia aligned in every post you make. Do not relent.

Good luck!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Hello Swords_R, and welcome to 101 Dalmafiatians! Just rolls of your tongue, doesn’t it? In honor of being DGames 101st game, I decided to deviate from the original flavor I had proposed and run a game based on everyone’s favorite 101 themed thing! And since I only could think of one thing apparently everyone’s favorite is dalmatians. If you don’t like it you can just deal with it since this game is now MANDITORY. Now on to the good stuff!

You are Cruella De Vil, Dalmatian Anti-Dalmation Aligned Character! Are you town or mafia? You don’t even KNOW. You’re just like, there. Maybe you’ll kidnap the puppies and just give them a loving home. Its too hard to say.

Your ability is:
-Have a sweet car: Once per night, you can run down *****es in your hotrod. They’ll be killed of course, though you’ll probably have to go to jail.

Posting Restriction: If any player in this game claims any role or alignment at any time, you are to counter claim. And be completely serious about doing so.

You are Dalmatian aligned or maybe Anti-Dalmatian aligned and win when all threats to Dalmatians have been eliminated or maybe not!

Good luck!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Hello Gova, and welcome to 101 Dalmafiatians! Just rolls of your tongue, doesn’t it? In honor of being DGames 101st game, I decided to deviate from the original flavor I had proposed and run a game based on everyone’s favorite 101 themed thing! And since I only could think of one thing apparently everyone’s favorite is dalmatians. If you don’t like it you can just deal with it since this game is now MANDITORY. Now on to the good stuff!

You are Horace, Dalmatian Secret Lover to Jasper! Lets be real, you two aren’t fooling anyone. May as well be upfront about it man.

Your ability is:
-You die if Jasper dies.: And vice-versa. Not really an ability per-se but OH WELL.

Posting Restriction: You are to flirt with Jasper (____) at all times. In an English accent, if you can manage it.

Good luck!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Hello Joey, and welcome to 101 Dalmafiatians! Just rolls of your tongue, doesn’t it? In honor of being DGames 101st game, I decided to deviate from the original flavor I had proposed and run a game based on everyone’s favorite 101 themed thing! And since I only could think of one thing apparently everyone’s favorite is dalmatians. If you don’t like it you can just deal with it since this game is now MANDITORY. Now on to the good stuff!

You are Jasper, Dalmatian Just wants to be friends with Horace! Oh man, poor Horace. He’s clearly in love with you but you just don’t feel that way about him. Or men in general. God he’d probably kill himself if you died, and assumes you’d do the same for him. Man he’s gunna be disappointed.

Your ability is:
-Horace thinks you’re lovers with him: Well I might have kind of told him you were lovers in this game. So he thinks if he dies you die and vice versa, but really its just him that’d die. So that’s nice right!

Posting Restriction: You are forbidden to tell Jasper (____) the truth about the two of you. Oh and speak in an English accent, if you can manage it. Just for kicks.

Good luck!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Hello Vinyl, and welcome to 101 Dalmafiatians! Just rolls of your tongue, doesn’t it? In honor of being DGames 101st game, I decided to deviate from the original flavor I had proposed and run a game based on everyone’s favorite 101 themed thing! And since I only could think of one thing apparently everyone’s favorite is dalmatians. If you don’t like it you can just deal with it since this game is now MANDITORY. Now on to the good stuff!

You are The Dogcatcher, Dalmatian Catcher! You catch the damn dogs because its your job, not because you’re some villain! Man these people always get the wrong idea about you and frankly you’re SICK of it. You just want to support your family! That’s it!

Your ability is:
-Catch the damn dogs to put food on your table: Each night, you can target one player. If they are a Dalmatian, they will be removed from the game until you inevitably die because apparently you’re an ‘antagonist’.

Posting Restriction: You are to try to determine whether or not every player is a dog or a person by the end of D1. I expect a full report.

You are Dogcatcher’s family aligned and win when all threats to your family’s survival have been eliminated!

I'd say good luck but you know how these things are. Sorry man.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Hello Zen, and welcome to 101 Dalmafiatians! Just rolls of your tongue, doesn’t it? In honor of being DGames 101st game, I decided to deviate from the original flavor I had proposed and run a game based on everyone’s favorite 101 themed thing! And since I only could think of one thing apparently everyone’s favorite is dalmatians. If you don’t like it you can just deal with it since this game is now MANDITORY. Now on to the good stuff!

You are Secret Squirrel, Town Secret Agent! Dude **** yes, you got the best role by FAR. Like these other guys think they’ve got it good but they have no idea how much better you are right now.

Your ability is:
-Being Motha****in Secret Squirrel:Check this **** out, you can’t die. Too many gadgets to protect you. Also you can track any player you want with gadgets. Or shoot them I don’t care. The idea is you have a ****ton of gadgets and they pretty much make you unstoppable.

Posting Restriction: Gotta be SNEAKY. Figure out what that means, I’ve done like everything else for you, baby.

You are Secret aligned and win when all threats to secrecy have been eliminated!

Good luck![/collapse]

These may be slightly different than the role PMs I actually sent out since I made a few last minute adjustments, but nothing major.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I just reviewed the actual setup with Glyph and you guys are gonna have a lot of fun.

UTRICK'D?!? HUEHUEHUEHUE

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Mafia can post the QT if they'd like but I won't force it upon them.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Well my scum team was RR, Bardull and Swords_R. This was pretty interesting.

Top Bottom