• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
yo i feel bad for you guys in nortah missin out on our most dramatic weekly yet

it was hilarious

Smash Journeyman
So is SLC + Provo central Utah? Or should we just refer to it as non-Sotah?

DrPhantasma

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrPhantasma
3DS FC
3325-3045-0409
DrPhantasma DrPhantasma 's (& others in his area) definition of "NorTah" is pretty much just Ogden County, since they don't even include @Sinz and @Meleeruler as being part of "NorTah" despite being more North of them and being in Utah.
Nortah is a matter of who interacts with who and is a state of mind. Nortah = everything above Bountiful until Logan. Logan is pretty far away (people underestimate the distance between Layton/ WSU and Logan) that they never interact with us. Ogden county doesn't even exist . Nortah = Weber + Davis county since those are the locations with smashers that interact with each other and hardly ever f u c k with the Central Utah cucks. Nortah CONSTANTLY interacts with each other, but Logan and the rest of Utah almost never interact with us unless Johnsons are being held.

Last edited:

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
i dont care you're all north of us so when i refer to nortah i mean literally all of you

OkayP.

Smash Apprentice
4head?
anyway. wanna mm?
Also Tsuteto did you ever figure out those rankings possibly?

Last edited:

DrPhantasma

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrPhantasma
3DS FC
3325-3045-0409
i dont care you're all north of us so when i refer to nortah i mean literally all of you
Just refer to us as Nortah and SLC/ Provo as normie ass normies then we'll know what you mean Kappa
4head?
anyway. wanna mm?
Also Tsuteto did you ever figure out those rankings possibly?
sure

Last edited:

Pumpinz

Smash Journeyman
DrPhantasma DrPhantasma 's (& others in his area) definition of "NorTah" is pretty much just Ogden County, since they don't even include @Sinz and @Meleeruler as being part of "NorTah" despite being more North of them and being in Utah.
Log into these boards for the first time in months and this is the first post I see. I've made countless Pumpinz Public Service Announcements on the topic. You're beyond help PC.

Ogden County
Strong Utah geography.

Last edited:

BillNyeTheSamusGuy

Smash Journeyman
Man that was quick, apparently both in real life and against the good doc, I can't help but wave dash into a bad position

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Strong Utah geography.
Opps. I meant Davis County. LOL My mind just slipped and I associated Ogden with the whole County.

But whatever... Everything in Utah north of the SLC Smash scene is irrevelant in my eyes. Except for maybe Roguay, Sinz, and Meleeruler, as they are the only decent players up there. :p #shotsfired

Pumpinz

Smash Journeyman
Opps. I meant Davis County. LOL My mind just slipped and I associated Ogden with the whole County.

But whatever... Everything in Utah north of the SLC Smash scene is irrevelant in my eyes. Except for maybe Roguay, Sinz, and Meleeruler, as they are the only decent players up there. :p #shotsfired
Whatever you say PC.

Top Bottom