• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
just wanted to let everyone know that i copied the events for the utah smash events google doc into a calendar. now you can sync it with your own calendars and such. it should be public and editable. if you add something to the calendar, please update the doc as well and vice versa.

also, for tomorrow's game den weekly, we will try to do melee first at 7pm, and then smash for wii u at 8:30pm. please remind people of the change as we will try to start promptly at those times. as always, join us on twitch if you can't make it in person. thanks!

TheForestGreenSheik

Smash Cadet
Hey guys put of curiosity:

Where/when are all weeklies, where's the best place to find out about regional tourneys, plus just communicate with the Utah smash scene?

Thinking its about time to really start working at melee, and although I wouldn't come to most of the events (sorry high school) I'd definitely want to show up for the real big stuff

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Hey guys put of curiosity:

Where/when are all weeklies, where's the best place to find out about regional tourneys, plus just communicate with the Utah smash scene?

Thinking its about time to really start working at melee, and although I wouldn't come to most of the events (sorry high school) I'd definitely want to show up for the real big stuff
You can check the first post for such things as when events are and stuff. Either here or the Utah Smash Facebook page are the places for communication, with schisms here and there.

If you're able to, there's a weekly tournament tonight in the Provo Game Den, with Melee starting at 7:00 PM for this week (there is a $5 venue fee plus $3 entry fee to the tournament)

TheForestGreenSheik

Smash Cadet
You can check the first post for such things as when events are and stuff. Either here or the Utah Smash Facebook page are the places for communication, with schisms here and there.

If you're able to, there's a weekly tournament tonight in the Provo Game Den, with Melee starting at 7:00 PM for this week (there is a $5 venue fee plus $3 entry fee to the tournament)
K Sweet probably cant. But what game is the weekly on Thursday going to be? PM works but Melee is better

lol

I suck and still know that

Sampsium

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sampsium
@Dr. Friday dude i saw you in the gamers abbey stream playing. also what is this directory you speak of? also i might....might be able to provide housing

Smash Journeyman
@ adlp adlp When are you planning on leaving for SHFFL? I need to know which days I won't be here so I can figure out my work schedule.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Provo weekly was sick. Biggest turnout I've seen. Shoutouts to @ Tsuteto Tsuteto for going Super Saiyan and breaking the stream when I SD'd. Brb changing tag to krillin.
Damn straight!

Willing to give you a month of my premium when you're ready to actually change your name to something, btw :p

Sampsium

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sampsium
Top Bottom