• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
@ negativeX negativeX ya, the mobile web still has a long way to go imo. you're not the only one who's had issues which is why i asked.

haha, knowing who pumpk1ns (or the smasher formerly known as) and pumpinz are irl is like a new shibboleth for the scene to determine who's new :-p.

SoapSuds

Smash Apprentice
I want to do a fest on Saturday. Hoping @ Pumpinz Pumpinz will make it :D. It would also be really cool if @ Perfect Chaos Perfect Chaos could come up to the U, I would love to get some games in + everybody else who wants to come of course!
I live at the University of Utah, you can call me at 435-200-3157

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
@ -Mars- -Mars- Dude did you play GSM Void. He was in your pool. He's the #1 player in Hawaii. I'm going to my first hawaii tourney soon and just wanna know what i'm up against

BearUNLV

Esports Manager, Tournament Director
Hey so I'll be driving down, still need to figure out all of the details, if you want to find my info on the directory you can shoot me a text and we can go from there.
Y'all need housing help for Vegas I can refer a few places.

Also, y'all coming for DVDA#7 or SHFFL UP? Or both? :)

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yo guys

Fri, 27FEBDEPART
DELTA 1417
ECONOMY (X)
ST LOUIS
7:55am
ARRIVE
SALT LAKE CITY
10:14am
Mon, 02MARDEPART
DELTA 4675*
ECONOMY (T)
SALT LAKE CITY
7:57pm
ARRIVE
ST LOUIS
11:46pm

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
He could probably get a Neumont together depending on availability. We'll findfind something at least so we can tras- be awed by your Fox.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
yo guys

Fri, 27FEBDEPART
DELTA 1417
ECONOMY (X)
ST LOUIS
7:55am
ARRIVE
SALT LAKE CITY
10:14am
Mon, 02MARDEPART
DELTA 4675*
ECONOMY (T)
SALT LAKE CITY
7:57pm
ARRIVE
ST LOUIS
11:46pm
Just requested that weekend off.

Also, if Mango ends up maining Falcon like he said he would then my life will actually be complete.

Top Bottom