• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Atticus_22

Smash Cadet
Sooooo....Anyone in SLC wanna house me this Friday/Saturday? I promise not to taunt spike you.
The man I hear all about. $5 MM, dittos. You down? I need to learn some new things. My house is also 2 mins from the tourney if you want to crash at my pad. I'd be down to lab the night before.

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
ok so about housing people in vegas for the tourney on the 15th how many people should i be expecting? trying to get a solid number before confirming plans

Blues17

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blues17
3DS FC
3179-6103-8458
ok so about housing people in vegas for the tourney on the 15th how many people should i be expecting? trying to get a solid number before confirming plans
I'd like to go, so at least 1 so far.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Not sure who's planning on going down on the 15th. That's the Idaho tourney. December 6th is what Sinz was talking about earlier

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
Not sure who's planning on going down on the 15th. That's the Idaho tourney. December 6th is what Sinz was talking about earlier
oh yeah lol

and i know pumpinz was looking for a place so that's 3 so far

Jekyll

Smash Ace
The man I hear all about. $5 MM, dittos. You down? I need to learn some new things. My house is also 2 mins from the tourney if you want to crash at my pad. I'd be down to lab the night before.
I'm definitely down. I'll take you up on the housing too, since you sound ridiculously close to kafeneio.

Top Bottom