• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

RVKYS

Smash Apprentice
almost 1000 for a 12 year old game? i'll take it.

anyone here going to evo? making it out of pools with 970 entrants might not be that difficult...

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Leffen, I seriously think you should consider using PCP or heroin. You seem to be slow, and down lately. I think using drugs could seriously help your smash career grow and flourish. It's a tough decision to make, but with the millions of donation bucks you make hourly should help support this otherwise nasty habit. We, the people, will help you score whatever drugs you may please, we promise Leffen. It's going to be okay.

LMFAO apples

bellsworth46

Smash Journeyman
Guys, I have a date set for another Neumont Tournament. It will be held on Saturday, July 19th (one week after Evo). I would post the link to the tournament listing, but apparently don't have enough posts. Oh well. The tournament is called Neumont Smash Jam 3 for those who wish to view the information. I wish I could have gotten this up sooner, but had to get permission from the school first.

I do plan on slightly changing up the format to hopefully not go until 10-11 at night.

Last edited:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Guys, I have a date set for another Neumont Tournament. It will be held on Saturday, July 19th (one week after Evo). I would post the link to the tournament listing, but apparently don't have enough posts. Oh well. The tournament is called Neumont Smash Jam 3 for those who wish to view the information. I wish I could have gotten this up sooner, but had to get permission from the school first.

I do plan on slightly changing up the format to hopefully not go until 10-11 at night.
Do you want me to make the post?

Also just put brawl first and have it run on the side while everything else is going on and the tournament will end at most 9

Also... question to all of you:
Anyone here going to Kings of Cali... I'm gonna try to go. At least for saturday
@ Jekyll Jekyll you goin?

Last edited:

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
In other news, Evo pools were released and Lucky, J666, Connorthekid, and Swedish Delight are all in my pool

Last edited:

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
im in C84 i play against some scrub named Dan Hess. gonna fxck him up

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Can I get a ride to the tourney on Saturday from anyone? If it makes it easier I can be downtown. I can also chill in Taylorsville but I'd have to be there at 12. #1car2people

If you could post the link, that would be great. As for the order, I was thinking of starting with PM, then going into Brawl as the game change transition would be easier, then finally into melee. Any opinions on that?
I'd say Brawl, melee, than pm. Going from pm/melee to brawl is difficult. Going from pm to melee has some weird chunky feels.

Last edited:

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
thanks @ Sexy Yaz Sexy Yaz ! although i thought this week's was pretty badly run. both me and @ Tsuteto Tsuteto weren't feeling well (btw, props to him for powering through that migraine). sorry to those who were expecting food. i was just not feeling well enough to cook for a crowd. i even had everything ready the day before and stuff :-/. also, i didn't realize that a lot of the provo crowd had work or something that night so we were kinda short on setups until more people came later. but all in all, i think it ended pretty well so i hope people still enjoyed coming out.

thanks to @C!Z for coming out and letting me pick your brain for a while. good luck to him and all those who are going to evo next week! hopefully someone will be able to make it out of their pool ;-).

i'll try to put winner's, loser's, and grand finals on youtube in the next couple days. i'll also set up a btsync folder for the rest of the recorded matches, although that probably won't be until next week or so since that's low priority.

also, the plan right now is to do a brawl tourney for next week's game den weekly. hopefully some of you salt lake brawlers can come down since i know most of you are in the salt lake valley. get your salty runbacks after the taylorsville tourney this saturday! ;-)

Last edited:

Steezy22

Smash Cadet
Anyone that wants to Smash from 5-9pm hit me up 801 9four9 5548 we could use a brawl/pm set up + extra crt

Top Bottom