• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
Yeah xD I made a lot of mistakes that game, and you were ready to punish, so kudos. We definitely need to play again sometime soon. Will you be at Neumont?

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
I'll teach the art how to be the hero of timeout

Annnnnnnd
Don't think i don't see u tsuteto
Mr I'm done with smashboards

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
Christmas Brawling? Two of my favorite things, this is so hype!

And Suarez, I do second MK so I know how to time out haha

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol Im busy that day, family and stuff, and Im pretty sure a TON of others will be as well.

Why not just make it on the 21st which isnt on arguably the most family centric and planning heavy holidays and is also a Saturday?

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
I won't be able to go to that X, regardless of whether it's on Christmas or not... I'm gong to be in Cali for break :)

I See

Smash Apprentice
I got dis. I aint scared no more. We don't care cause we go in. Hit and quit.

___X___

Smash Lord
*facepalm* I was kidding about the tournament on Christmas, lmao. But either at the end of December, or the end of January. Let me know what works better for you guys. I can't do the beginning of January because of Apex. And I don't know who is or isn't going to that. So it would be at the end of the month.

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
End of December would be nice, my best friend who moved to Cali will be out here and he's interested in attending with me if you have it then.

Are you going to Apex X?

___X___

Smash Lord
I am NOT going to Apex. Yeah, maybe the end of December could actually work. If all of you are free, and can help advertise a bit. Still nothing set in stone, just throwing things out there.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
im setting up my dates for the Kafe Tourney as well
lookin at the 7th or 14th Dec
i will be having a poll as well for the ban

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Why is the MK ban even a thing now, I tried it way back like 2 years ago, then the community realized MK isnt a problem and dropped it. MK hasnt even won a national in like, a year. He's obviously beatable, as shown by copious amounts of results, if you cant beat him, get better, stop banning him.

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
Exactly. He's the best character, but not by that much. Also, because of his notoriety, people will practice his matchup a lot. Thus, he becomes more risky to use.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ill be there for sure. And if someone could pls bring an extra controller for me to borrow, that would be awesome. Ill bring my own, but its ****ty, and I never realized how much of a hinderence it is until anime bonzai where I used the good ones there; I did astronomically better, I felt like I could suddenly move like I wanted to lol.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
SO neumount is this saturday right?
what time does it start at?
Registration start at 10:00am Tourny starts at 12:00pm

Ill be there for sure. And if someone could pls bring an extra controller for me to borrow, that would be awesome. Ill bring my own, but its ****ty, and I never realized how much of a hinderence it is until anime bonzai where I used the good ones there; I did astronomically better, I felt like I could suddenly move like I wanted to lol.
We'll have a few extra controllers but they're not the best so make sure to bring your own.

ALSO DON"T FORGET TO BRING IN SET UPS!!! We need as many as possible

___X___

Smash Lord
Okay guys I'm honestly thinking of hosting a tournament on December 7th (Saturday). Reason being, is I can't host one near the end of December because people will still most likely be on break, for New Years, and I can't host one mid December because of Christmas, and people will most likely start going out of state, or vacation, or whatever. So I think the start of December would be ideal. And January would just be a ways away. So what do you guys think? Can you all make it? If I get a pretty good confirmed list, I'll make it official, soon, and start posting flyers ASAP! Let me know please!

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
I should be able to go if I'm not swamped with work by then.... that's around the end of our quarter and I might have a lot of work to do/

___X___

Smash Lord
Mmk, it's looking like December 7th it is!! I'll start making a Facebook page, and getting flyers printed out!! Haha, I'm so excited!!

I See

Smash Apprentice
Mmk, it's looking like December 7th it is!! I'll start making a Facebook page, and getting flyers printed out!! Haha, I'm so excited!!
Woo hoo!! Hopefully singles will be as hype this time as doubles was last time!

Top Bottom