• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Minato's in both of those...
Makes me sad that he hasn't been back in Utah for over 2 years now. (Even missionaries come back after two years. :p)

EDIT: And too many platinum-colored controllers...

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Nul (guy on left with long hair and the scarf) is utah's original yoshi main.

And vazor really does look like Isaiah on jokes shirt. Don't get hit.

Edit: I'm picking up yoshi in honor of Nul
:phone:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
um how am i saying that?
my statement doesn't even imply that i said that
what im implying is the statement of who the original yoshi is which is undoubtedly Nul
in which you clearly mistakenly took as an attack at you not being able to play him
UMADBRO?
come at me

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Hey all, need a big favor for those who'd be willing.

A friend of my wife is having their wedding this Saturday. The problem? It's in Orem. Why is this a problem? We don't have a car. So, I turn to y'all here. I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind letting us borrow their car for about 3, no more than 4 most likely, hours this Saturday. Don't have a specific time as to the wedding as of yet.

And YES, I would top the car off with gas (unless you have an SUV that's near empty, then I'd probably put in about $30 or $40 dollars, depending on how much we have to drive around), or whatever we might agree upon.

HUGE favor I'm asking, but I would definitely be indebted to whomever can help me out. Lemme know please!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I bet you dont even know how to DR, how to get the free fsmash setup on Pika, or how to CG ZSS.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
We've never even played, but dont worry, I'll beat you next time we see each other.

When Im done with you, you'll be having nightmares about my long, sticky tongue. All those Chain Grabs and Eggs will be like hell on Earth. :evil:

wangston

Smash Lord
fun smashfest today guys. I got to drive for the first time in two years. and i hugged the mexis mom. way hawt.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね

harpuia190

Smash Ace
alright next tourney is officially a yoshi tourney only, there it will be decided who is the best yoshi. Although personally (I prefer the air) I believe its the super huggable lada bot, hes good at everything

Lada

Smash Apprentice
Hahaha yeah wang. This smashfest was too fun, costco, free samples, wangs shizzy driving, and all around fun. Kenny grabbing my fun bags. we should do it more often. And yeah I am pretty much good at everything, but i can't compare to rades sexy spanish.

Lada

Smash Apprentice
Hey Z'z, in your honest opinion.
Who do you think really is the best yoshi in state??!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I think I am. As a simple example, Chris, who I would say is probably the second best, lost to some random Snake with Yoshi at Neumont, I played that same guy later that night and 2 stocked him. Chris also loses to a lot of people as Yoshi that I dont lose to, and the people I do lose to, he loses to even worse as Yoshi. Utah tbh is pretty ****ing terrible when it comes to playing as Yoshi. The fact that I can solidly say Im the best Yoshi is kinda sad cuz tbh Im not even that good.

Also, just to point something out, saying you're best with a character just because you are better at one MU is just dumb, It would be like saying Lada is the best ROB just because he's probably the best ROB in the Sonic MU. While it's true that Kevin is in fact probably the best ROB there is for fighting Sonic, he is without a doubt, not the best ROB there is in general.

wangston

Smash Lord
lies kevin is the best rob i've seen. He is way better than my friend mister eric, lolwut, I love you eric in case you search your name. But lada = ****

We want you to be bhurt cause we love you zz. I have yet to own you but I still love you.

Also anyone want to smash today. I'm done with school at 3.

Top Bottom