• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Amazing night was amazing, GGs to all.

And I think we can all agree that Mario is broken in doubles.

Staz

Smash Lord
Smash fest was a SUCCESS. Seriously thanks to all who came and all who brought set ups (LOL zz) we smashed for so long. Denny's was also way fun. I had such fun. And close matches. It was great seeing you XDDD.
Happy birthday dryu :]

:phone:

harpuia190

Smash Ace
So it seems I have been officially classified as BYU

and dang, why didnt anyone let us know PC was coming

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
PC wouldn't have gone. I was just implying that his response did not answer my question because I knew everyone from BYU did not go, since I'm their ride.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The people who were there were:

Staz
Lada
X
Ebo
XDDD
DS4
Dryu
Rockmix
Figment
Newba
Will
RJ
That kid with the anime thing
Me

and probably more who im forgetting.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I go to BYU, too, obviously... ;)

EDIT: But yeah, I was busy Saturday. I'll really try to make it to one in the future where wangston's going to, since I haven't seen him yet since he got back.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Erik was pretty cool actually, he had a good taste in games, he had seen pretty much every anime I like, and liked ponies. :D

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I wasn't there either, BTW XD

I'm out for a little bit when it comes to tourneys. Jacked up my left arm in a bike crash, and thumb is thusly affected.

AND!... Lock-in first weekend in March. I'll post details tonight. Same thing: $10 pre-reg (this time you can call ahead with a card number to pre-reg), $15 after such and such a time on Friday night (night of the event, I want to say 11 PM is the cut-off time).

PM me or post here if you'd like to go so I can get a head count. I'll probably run another Smash tourney, but prizes may adjust (there may not be an exact cash prize, but I've got to speak with the event organizer to make sure on if they will be supplying any prizes).

Oh, and Goku would win.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
ZZ when are you planning the tourneys for this month? When should I plan one here in Provo?

Top Bottom