• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Figment

Smash Rookie
@XDD: Oh, oh, I get it now! Hahahaha, how stupid of me >___>! Yeah, somewhere big would be nice. No use for 20+ sweaty guys in a tiny room.

@DS4: You really think Yuno's my best name so far? And DUDE, I saw you use it at the tourney last week, what's up with that, LOL!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I could definitely do that if you guys are up for it, but there'd need to be a venue fee cuz Im not paying it all by myself :p

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If we get at least 15 or so people there, it'll only be like, $3-4 at most depending on when we start. Which reminds me, at what time would you guys wanna start showing up?

@Seph either the 4th or the 11th, Ill know on Saturday.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
^ if they're up for it that would be awesome, ill text steve

EDIT: YEP, SMASHFEST AT STEVE'S PLACE ON SATURDAY, EXACT ADDRESS WILL BE UP LATER

Lada

Smash Apprentice
Okay well if we are going to have it at our place there is going to be a tournament. So bring money!!!!!!! We will be hosting a tourney!!!!

:phone:

___X___

Smash Lord
Is shizzy Utah county coming up to our place? Or are they too scared to come up and get *****? Either way, the best smashers live in SLC county, (besides Ebo). Utah county just sucks. ( besides UttyRyu, he's amazing)

:phone:

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
After playing smash for 8 hours today, I realize how much this game sucks. We had an entire hour of gay, campy matches that went to time out, and by the end, I just wanted to chuck my controller into the TV. lol

64 FTW!

Chris, I will take you in 64 anydayl

Top Bottom