• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im calling in the morning to see what's up cuz I requested this saturday like... two weeks ago and they said they'd get back to me on when the place is available, but havent. So yeah.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Man, this thread is going really fast ever since Chris started posting cocky stuff... LOL

also, those are the most fail rankings I have ever feasted my eyes on. Nothing compared to PC's rankings.
Well, at least it's not full of ponies like the first ranking he revealed... :laugh:

Chris, no one likes cockiness and arrogance. You haven't changed a bit.
It's actually worse now that he places decently at bigger tournaments outside of Utah. So he did change, I guess, just not in the direction you would prefer.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You guys dont know how many 'is X actually a **** in real life?' questions I get haha.

Lada

Smash Apprentice
Hahahahahhaha i can't believe kenny thinks he can beat chris. Zz you should really do it just so kenny will stop saying that. But when is dryus birthday??

:phone:

XDDD

Smash Rookie
It's just been awhile.
I kinda miss the scene and it would be great since I have my last major test for a while early Saturday morning.
Not to mention I miss offline Brawl.

___X___

Smash Lord
Instead of getting butt-hurt over the boards, why don't you guys just shut me up by simply beating me at the actual game? Oh right, BECAUSE YOU GUYS CAN'T.

wangston

Smash Lord
Utah is a joke just look at the power rankings a sonic is best in state. Utah doesn't have a single good player. I will take me vs utah crew battle. I got 3 stocks and everyone in utah gets 3 stocks.

I would mm you ****s but I don't mm cause I'm a soul smasher.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdhoyX_QAiE

I smash for fun.

On a side not anyone want to smash today? Looking at you jelly and joke and everyone else at byu

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Kenny's coming over now. Anyone else can if they want.

PS: Why is it that the losers always say they're in it for fun?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I play smash for fun, but that doesnt mean I dont love the game and dont want to get better, but if I was all about being the best or I was in it for the money, Id be using a better character and play as gay as possible. Sure, I wanna be good at this game, but I wanna do it my own way and with characters I like. :rolleyes:

___X___

Smash Lord
Kenny's coming over now. Anyone else can if they want.

PS: Why is it that the losers always say they're in it for fun?
LMAO, so true. Also, I got good at this game with a not-so-good character, AND while having fun. No johns, Zz; YOU'RE EITHER GOOD OR YOU SUCK. I dare you homos to pick "good" characters, and play "gay". I'll still end up winning with a mid tier.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol @ winning with a mid tier, you have to CP Dedede on Kevin otherwise you'll lose to HIS mid tier.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
GUYS, we have new player who wants to come to the Smashfest this weekend, but I dont know where it is lol. QUICK, someone figure out who's hosting and give me an address lol, he needs to know soon :o

XDDD

Smash Rookie
^This post is full of win.
We should go somewhere BIG but in SLC.
I might bring like 3-4 people.

EDIT: Just noticed he mains Sonic.
:<

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
LOL it was you?! Hahahaha, I thought it was someone completely random and new! :p

But yeah, I have no idea where it's going to be.

Figment

Smash Rookie
^This post is full of win.
We should go somewhere BIG but in SLC.
I might bring like 3-4 people.

EDIT: Just noticed he mains Sonic.
:<
WTF? What about me maining Sonic? Problem, officer?:)
Edit: @Z'Z: Dude, really? LOOOOL! Naaah, I just want to meet new people and play some good ol' Smash! And might as well learn some matchups while at it too^-^

Figment

Smash Rookie
What do you mean by somewhere big, XDDD? And of course I'm not new, DS4! BTW, my Sonic isn't too shabby, heheh! I got my tricks'n'stuff.

Top Bottom