• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Not possible, since I'm currently home and streaming.

twitch.tv/tuesdayatx

Follow me if you love me or Shinobu :3

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA REMI I AM DYING

**** you people for being less enthusiastic about brawl dubs

BigK_201

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BigK_201
3DS FC
2406-5184-1090
For those who care: A Facebook event page is also up for Smash Comic Con 2014. RSVP here for updates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1523639911187430/

And, if you haven't yet, go register for the event by buying a Tournament Pass. If you get a SLCC pass, the money for your tournament pass gets put toward the entry fee to one tournament: http://saltlakecomiccon.com/

And, if you have any questions about everything, feel free to ask me or @ Tsuteto Tsuteto

Last edited:

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Everywhere is like that to a degree...every new player only plays Melee and PM (if not just PM), and all the brawl players are vets and have given up. Sad really. :/

Brawl dubs though. Yum. I am honestly considering hosting a brawl dubs only tourney. But I would need more of you hoes to actually come out. Turns out that we can't have much of a tourney if we don't have a good turnout. -_-
Dude I'd be all over Brawl Dubs. Some of the funnest times I've had were in Brawl Dubs.
-my newbie endorsement.

Brickmastr

Smash Rookie
NNID
Brickmastr.10e
3DS FC
3909-7548-8003
it's kinda interesting that there is no brawl scene in southern utah. it's mostly PM, with melee and 64 tied in popularity after PM
I'll play Brawl. Sure, I'll play Project M or Melee, but I kind of like Brawl.

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Probably a better question for the Peach character forum, but I'll ask here anyways since there's some good Peaches.

What's more useful/reliable to edge-guard with? Auto-float f-air/b-air, or a well aimed turnip?

BillNyeTheSamusGuy

Smash Journeyman
Probably a better question for the Peach character forum, but I'll ask here anyways since there's some good Peaches.

What's more useful/reliable to edge-guard with? Auto-float f-air/b-air, or a well aimed turnip?
why use fair or bair and have to time the hitbox? Just put a nair out there since it lasts so long and you'll catch a lot of stuff with it

The Ginge

Smash Rookie

I find it easier to bair than it is to nair. The bair hitbox is easier to time in my opinion, plus who doesn't like to kill with the booty?

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I find it easier to bair than it is to nair. The bair hitbox is easier to time in my opinion, plus who doesn't like to kill with the booty?
Nair is far more effective if you practice with it a little. Turnips are good, just have to account who's recovery you're going against (example: Super effective against Marth). But, it is more of a zoning thing than anything else when it comes to recoveries

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
For anyone who has seen the new TMNT movie or if you're gonna see it, Splinter's tail is just as OP as pm Mewtwo's tail

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980

Just pick Meta Knight instead.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Remi I think I left my ****ing wiimote at your house. >_>

Tsu can you put a link to the fb group in the first post?

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Derp, yeah.

EDIT: Done. And don't forget all, make sure to sign up for Smash Comic Con. As a reminder, you should pre-pay for the event regardless, so you don't get a $10 processing fee for at the door sign ups. If you already have a comic con pass, bring it or proof of it to the venue, and the $10 venue fee will then be applied to one of the divisions for entry. If you don't want to buy a pass, you don't have to, but still, sign up for the event itself at the least to avoid any extra charges.

Last edited:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
late shoutouts to two of my homies in the scene
happy 23rd birthday Josh and Sam
theres only a handful of people in the scene i even consider friends and you both are 2 of them

none of you -18 weirdos.
being -18 makes you auto-gay
espcecially that kid Net, prolly named himself after fishnets cause he wears them
and rogaine, like wtf who names them self after a hair product? a scrub thats who

Last edited:

Hatch Backward

Smash Apprentice
OH MY GOD I'M ALIVE!

after more than a month of no internet after moving into a new place, I've finally sold my soul to comcast and can talk to all you wonderful people out there! :D

I look forward to smashing with you all soon! I have improved incrementally since the last fest I participated in!

Tacblack

Smash Apprentice
OH MY GOD I'M ALIVE!

after more than a month of no internet after moving into a new place, I've finally sold my soul to comcast and can talk to all you wonderful people out there! :D

I look forward to smashing with you all soon! I have improved incrementally since the last fest I participated in!
Jesus H. Christ.... An entire month without the internet? You poor soul.

ZeroKarasu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeroKarasu
3DS FC
3351-4458-3302
OH MY GOD I'M ALIVE!

Wow, look who it is. Can't wait to play you again. I've been training.

net1234

Smash Ace
Fest at rjs now to 3:00 am 2522 horseshoe circle enter through the side door

Bring a PC controller if u wanna get wreckex in some random coin something game

Last edited:

Hatch Backward

Smash Apprentice
Jesus H. Christ.... An entire month without the internet? You poor soul.
It was truly terrifying. All I could do was practice tech skill and play skyrim. ...maybe it was actually good for my smash career?

Wow, look who it is. Can't wait to play you again. I've been training.

I'm excited to play you again myself! I've gotten better too, so lets see how it goes. :) I'll be going to neumont (hopefully) so maybe we'll play there.

Top Bottom