• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
"you keep using that word. i do not think it means what you think it means." whatever, haters are gonna hate. @ Z'zgashi Z'zgashi clearly enjoys being a troll. i'm starting to understand why people avoid using smashboards :-p.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Because Project M is VERY MUCH SO more reused/altered assets in the game with very little actual new content in it. Its just Brawl things altered with new code and like 2 new characters. 95% of the game was done for them by Nintendo, so its a mod, aka, an altered or changed version of a game.

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
But its not a game, its a mod. Get it right people.
That. DOES NOT MATTER. Dayz is a mod. So what it's a fun game. Dota was a mod that started a massive gaming genre. If mods are so terrible you wouldn't have league of legends and a ton of other games. Stop ******** about it being a mod. That seriously doesn't matter.

Baky

Smash Journeyman
I can't understand the necessity to make such a distinction?

Is it the fact that you're trying to spin the word "mod" with negative connotations in an attempt to passively-aggressive bash the game. Whats the point? Why troll a bunch of people you know in real life?

Its cool if you want to argue. I'm of a different mindset than people here in that I believe that arguments are good as long as you don't flame and you approach your viewpoints with some amount of rationality. But repeatedly trying to make a ****ty argument of semantics is silly and makes me believe that we shouldn't take your future posts seriously.

Last edited:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
i haven't taken anyone's seriously since before pre-k
but no one likes or mains pm here
you just play it because its there

Baky

Smash Journeyman
i haven't taken anyone's seriously since before pre-k
but no one likes or mains pm here
you just play it because its there
No one likes or mains Smash here in general.

Its not a real fighting game like Street Fighter.

Its a party game.

You just play it cause you like to party.

Tacblack

Smash Apprentice
Why do people get so salty about someone not liking their favorite game? Just shrug and move on.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
That. DOES NOT MATTER. Dayz is a mod. So what it's a fun game. Dota was a mod that started a massive gaming genre. If mods are so terrible you wouldn't have league of legends and a ton of other games. Stop *****ing about it being a mod. That seriously doesn't matter.
When did I ever say it mattered? I just said its a mod, not a game, not context behind it.

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
you're creating a false dichotomy between mod and game as if a mod can't be a game. you even said to "get it right" multiple times, even though you clearly don't seem to be using "game" right.

your level of trolling was enough for me to create a script to hide all your posts on smashboards. if anyone wants to use it, install greasemonkey on firefox or tampermonkey on chrome, then install this script to magically make @ Z'zgashi Z'zgashi 's posts (or any user really) disappear. i'm done feeding the troll :-p.

but seriously, i really hope your trolling was all in good fun. it was just too much for me. if you really crave the attention from being a troll, though, you may want to get yourself checked out as the loneliness or feelings of being unloved can lead to major disorder :-/.

Pumpk1nz

Smash Apprentice
Hey so I got out of working late today. I'm home right meow. Any word from the Idahomies or the Coloradasaurs? Also who wants to smash right meow?

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
wow you seem way more hurt then anyone else here
if Zz is too much for you please add me to that list as ill be dangerous to your health

btw thanks for making something smashboards already offers
ill make use of the ignore list now

Last edited:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
i can't take it guys
ive held in my pain for so long
its bursting
i can't take this

Last edited:

QraQ

Smash Ace
So we still need housing if possible. I contacted Pumpkinz and havent heard anything yet so I just want to be safe.

Snap.

Smash Apprentice
PROJECT M GAME THEMED SMASHBOARDS IS THE BEST. CHECK OUT PROJECTMGAME.COM

Last edited:

Snap.

Smash Apprentice
you're creating a false dichotomy between mod and game as if a mod can't be a game. you even said to "get it right" multiple times, even though you clearly don't seem to be using "game" right.

your level of trolling was enough for me to create a script to hide all your posts on smashboards. if anyone wants to use it, install greasemonkey on firefox or tampermonkey on chrome, then install this script to magically make @ Z'zgashi Z'zgashi 's posts (or any user really) disappear. i'm done feeding the troll :-p.

but seriously, i really hope your trolling was all in good fun. it was just too much for me. if you really crave the attention from being a troll, though, you may want to get yourself checked out as the loneliness or feelings of being unloved can lead to major disorder :-/.
thank you john, i hid everybody on the boards so that I am the only person I can see
thanks again

nqztv

Smash Journeyman

yes, now you can even hide posts without being logged in! wait... you're not me...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Man, where did the old scene go when people didnt get salty as **** over mods. So many new people who cant even internet.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Honestly Zz, you're just as much at fault by continually pushing the issue, without ever clarifying that people can say what they want, but that you'll simply call it a mod by your preference. Like people calling a controller a paddle instead.

Really though, everyone, calm the **** down. As has been stated, the game series is very well that, a series of likenesses one way or another. Hell, even to the point of spin offs with their own take being official games. But we are the Smash Bros community, and this whole thing of people bashing or debasing or invalidating one another should stop, now. At this point, any person could get a mod involved essentially on the verge of flaming. We don't need that. Not saying your apologies to another is necessary, but holding your peace is probably a good thing from here on.

In other news, who's been watching the Smash 3DS tourney and can inform me if there is anything new?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
People just need to not get salty so easy lol. All I did was call PM a mod, which it is, so why all the sodium?

And you missed Bowser tearing everybody a new ***hole.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
You have your reasons for your actions, everyone else does too. Simple as that. I wouldn't be telling people to be something.

And damn, it'd be awesome to see bowser kick some tail XD

Top Bottom