• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

familiar strange pink

Smash Rookie
seriously utah thread ****in sucks nowadays, the only thing you **** do is throw up stale copy-pasta EVERYWHERE like it was something to do or soem **** or complain about something that one gives a **** about or talk about how you fap to ponies and cant beat mk.

in fact just above me like 4 or 5 "make it sadder-gays i have to fap off" of copy-pasta bile just spawned.

familiar strange pink

Smash Rookie
Just went on forum support and asked lol. Also promised no more RJ allowed.
**** the police.

@kenny. dont act like you dont know what to jew about this scrub infestation, i can hear them in the walls, gradually scraping against the surfaces of the finest silver and glassware clean of debris, sending chunks of goop and dust everywhere while the others gradually abraise various other objects of endustment the scraping and scrubbing becoming feverishly rampant and reverberative as it causes the room temperature to increase gradually and slowly causing the thread to set ablaze..... its as if they are trying to burn this thread to the ground.

XDDD

Smash Rookie
Sadly I wouldn't be able to make it on Saturday. I have prom + day activity :/
Only Friday and Sunday this weekend for me mang

-Mars-

Smash Hero
**** the police.

@kenny. dont act like you dont know what to jew about this scrub infestation, i can hear them in the walls, gradually scraping against the surfaces of the finest silver and glassware clean of debris, sending chunks of goop and dust everywhere while the others gradually abraise various other objects of endustment the scraping and scrubbing becoming feverishly rampant and reverberative as it causes the room temperature to increase gradually and slowly causing the thread to set ablaze..... its as if they are trying to burn this thread to the ground.
What!!!! This is atrocious!!! Identify these scrubs at once!!!!

familiar strange pink

Smash Rookie
What!!!! This is atrocious!!! Identify these scrubs at once!!!!
DS4, zzgashi, rockmix, the mexis, kenny, and well pretty much everyone that isnt marz, yaz, bj or mothafoxin gangstakirby.

you should all be ashamed of yo consistent fail on the boards.

all you just waste precious dataspace talking about meaningless nothings that no cares about

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Sadly I wouldn't be able to make it on Saturday. I have prom + day activity :/
Only Friday and Sunday this weekend for me mang

Ow ow... Balaji gonna get in:smash:
And day activity? We call them dates on this side of the globe.

PS. Don't forget to show her your Rayquaza :cool:

dRyu Edit:
I should be completely free.
Oh you are... Don't worry :goomba:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Damn straight there will be. Gonna be seeing a lot of this ***** there too:

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
So, who all would prefer this weekend? And who all would prefer May 5?

XDDD

Smash Rookie
Guys we should smash this Friday or this Sunday :o - Only need 3 other ppl (enough for TB lol)
For the next two weeks after that I have 17 final exams to study for and 5-9 hours of testing each day. So I'mma be swamped... after that I only have 2 weekends... lulz

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
i could do this saturday but only until like 5pm
may 5 i should be free

i can't smash this friday i work all day

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Geez all you guys have such busy schedules.

Buzz just set a date and let dat be dat. If not everybody can come then so what who cares.

Anand Friday night i'll smash.

Top Bottom