• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

r3d d09

Smash Master
Good games everyone. DS4 you've gotten a lot better, good stuff man. You surprised me at first. And I'll get you next time Ebo ;) Kinda frustrating I got myself killed first stock close to 0% both times I lost, and couldn't bring myself out of it after that. But I guess I deserve to lose after doing that kind of stuff.

I had a lot of fun, when is the next tourney going to happen?
You lost because i wasn't there ;)

When is the next friendly going down, I'd like to see some old friends.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
PC WTF I don't even...

@Kenny thanks man
For the longest time I felt like I plateaued in skill and then I started to see understand more in game situations and what to do.

Why can't you guys host tourneys at the same place again?

:phone:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Travis is moving out and he can't reserve it if he's not living there. Now it's still possible that if any of the other smashers there are staying they could reserve it still, but I don't know if anyone is staying there over the summer.

There is a small chance I'll be able to host a tourney at my house in a couple weeks. Who would be interested?

XDDD

Smash Rookie
It's funny because Z'z and his avi have the first post on this thread LOL
Guys I have 7 WEEKS left in Utah before I'm outta here permanently :(
Lets all smash a ton before June! :D

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
So Wangston leaves next Friday. We had a crazy idea of having a std up in SLC area Thursday night before he goes to the airport Friday morning. Anyone down?

XDDD

Smash Rookie
NOOOOOO XDDD!

I'm going to miss you so much! You're going to have to stay in touch with us Utah smash guys!

Where are you moving to? Will there be a smash scene there?
Yeah you bet I will. I'm moving to Stamford, Connecticut and I'll be going to college in Atlanta, Georgia. There are smash scenes in both places it seems lol. CT full of Snakes and Atlanta full of decent/good people that no one knows about.

Anand!!!!!!!!
get back to class

Oh, and I guess I would host but try to find somewhere else (bigger). I doubt my basement would fit over 8-10 people lol
And now that the weather is getting better we should shoot some hoops too or something over the weekends =]

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
If I could somehow get you, Jekyll (who recently moved here from Indiana), Yaz, and myself in the same room to play some Melee doubles, that would be amazing! =D
But Jekyll hasn't been on here for over a month, so contacting him would be a problem, since I forgot to ask for his phone number the one time I saw him at a tournament...

Top Bottom