• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Wow, youre ****ing stupid, he meant their ruleset not that they suck there. Jesus christ, you fail, you should just leave. Please, get out. Now.
He said that they "also" don't play on said stages, in reply to the comment that they don't John. I took that as him saying that the Japanese don't have reason to John about those stages (since they don't play it), in which I responded that even when they have to play there, they don't John (and just play and win). I never took it as him saying they suck, at all.
So I'm not the one that's failing here...
And seeing such a post coming from you is pretty strange. Not sure if it's someone else on your account, you trying to act funny, or you just being plain high...

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
I'd be down for the Japanese rule set...

Lol the X in Zz came out
We are going to try the Japanese ruleset next tourney we have here in Provo!

PS:
ZZ, you can't beat PC. He is like the secret stalker of these boards. He knows everything, and waits for the opportune moment to strike every time. He never posts too early or too late, but precisely when he means to.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
This 10 times x10.
I love PC I love PC I love PC I love PC I love PC I love PC I love PC I love PC I love PC I love PC
I love PC I love PC I love PC I love PC I love PC I love PC I love PC I love PC I love PC I love PC
As requested.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Japanese stagelist is pretty fun, hosted a tournament w/ it once and it went pretty well. Certainly trimmed time on the stage CP process lol.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
It's not worth it. Heck, the only results that have changed is me losing to Steve.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
No one in Utah is going to be progressing the meta game anyways, and the ones who could aren't afraid of any MK in this state. Yaz is the only MK thats good and he'd beat most people without him. Just saying.

:phone:

Dat_Knee

Smash Rookie
So, is there Melee involved in this too, or are you just playing Brawl? I have read a few posts about a tourney on the 31st. (New smasher here.)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Melee does happen, typically as a smashfest though. Though it can happen at tourneys, but I haven't been to one in ages, so I wouldn't be the one to ask on that.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im the main TO, I run most of the tournaments and stuff, and usually there's a Melee tournament. Our main focus is Brawl, but Melee is pretty much always the next most important game when it comes to our scene, and therefore, if we have time, we pretty much always have an event for it.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
I wish Nintendo would just patch the fuggin game like every other fighter on the market has the capability to do.

Just add a few frames of lag to a couple of MK's moves and reduce the range a lil bit, he can still be the best in the game just not the ridiculousness that is him right now.

Mars

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I dont know why everyone is like 'OMG JAPANESE RULESET SO GOOD', I mean, when the Japanese players played in our ruleset, they said that they liked the extra stages better, and as Devon said, are beginning to add more stages into it as they like more stages.

I mean, Im pretty sure everyone is just so horny about how good they are, and now they want to be just like them, and think that doing every little thing they do will make them just as good as the Japanese players; but I'll tell you this, the ruleset they have is NOT the reason they are good, and changing the stagelist wont make you any better. I dunno why it is that every time something like this happens that everyone suddenly fangasms over the stupidest ****. Calm your **** you ****ing homos and just accept that this isnt Japan so we arent using their ruleset. If you wanna play like the Japanese do, go to Japan; and you better do it quick cuz soon theyre gonna be playing more like us.

And also, for the millionth time, MK ISNT BANNED FOREVER SO STOP *****ING ABOUT IT, JESUS ****ING CHRIST, WHAT ARE YOU ALL, FOUR? Grow up and accept that not everything is always going to be exactly the way you want it to be. MK will be back, he's just taking a vacation in the Himalayas or some ****. I mean, he deserves one, just look how overused he was, so get off his *** and let the stupid bat enjoy his down time, have some respect.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
O yea Minato, Sephiroth, RJ or anybody else with a PS3.....add me on PSN: Marz1991

Just got SSFIV:AE & UMvC3 right now but yea.

Mars

wangston

Smash Lord
I play falco so i don't like gay stages. I've always wanted less stages and mk in the game. look up my post history if you want. I want the japenese rule set cause that's how I want to play the game.

Patching games are lame. You think it's a good idea but then they go way too balls out with the game. The meta game never gets to develop because it's always changing. The meta game for brawl has changed a lot in four years and it wouldn't be like this if the game was patched.

Top Bottom