• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I don't even know what to think about that video. Captain Falcon ftw!
Man, I missed another tourney... this time by only days. Does anyone know when the next one will be? I'm in Provo now, just finished school and it'd be nice to smash a bit.

Also, is there anyone going to BYU who wants to smash. Everyone I've played so far (in both Melee and Brawl) doesn't quite know how to play.
Tournament link in the post above ;)

And actually, yes, there is one smasher from BYU, Sinz. He's definitely the best snake in Utah and he plays a lot of other characters too.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
More smashers are always welcome!

Steve, were getting closer to a 10 person PR!!

-Final-

Aria♪
Our scene kind of fails... we need more people.

And on a random note nobody will care about, I haven't played smash outside of a tournament in around 6 months... >_>

-Final-

Aria♪
That's a lie. You played a bit of Melee with me the one time you were over to watch the Haruhi movie, and I'm pretty sure that was in January at the earliest.
Fine, but I can't think of any other time besides that.

I guess I did play Brawl Minus a bit a while back, but that doesn't really count...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Have you played the new version of Brawl Minus (2.0)? Yoshi is godly now, HE CAN JUMP OUT OF SHIELD!!! Now we can DR out of it too! Joyus day!

Plus the 2 double jumps both with better super armor, 5 third jumps with exploding eggs that dont pop until they hit something and combo into each other, down b canceling IN MID AIR, egg roll cancel into smashes AND jump, egg lay cancel into UAIR which combos into itself, the ability too DJC or choose not too... SO. EFFING. GOOD.

Im just starting to working on my combos in minus, and I already can do some crazy ****, its amazing!

And P:M needs to release Yoshi already, the alpha version of him was already epic. :mad088:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Sinz isn't the best Snake in Utah lololololololololololoolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololol.

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................it's Lanky.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
LOL. I appreciate the thought Zz. But its Lanky. Lanky is the real best snake. When he snakes he flies.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I should've got at least top 3, just sayin. That was the only brawl I've played in quite some time as well. I've been all over melee, not as much LoL as of lately(that'll change now that I've acquired a laptop though), and been dippin mah **** in some MvC3. Too many games =/

-Final-

Aria♪
I don't want to know what kind of anime you would be watching.

And what the Eff does the [SWF] in your MK name stand for? Is that supposed to be Smash World Forums? I think I'm slowly getting better at Mario Kart Wii. My VR dropped down from like 9500 to 9000 because I was bored and decided to play as Daisy for a while. I am not used to playing as anyone besides Dry Bones. >_> Then it didn't change much after I raced with Z'z and some other people for a while today (I think it went down a bit, though)...

As for smash, I haven't gotten much better at that for around 3 years...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yeah, [SWF] is Smash World Forums. It's just a tag everyone from the MK threads in Smash Boards use to look cool lol.

And it's okay Final, I dropped from 9700 to 8500 today cuz I was trying to pull of EVERY single little glitch and trick and messed up a ton haha.

And I wasn't watching MLP, I was watching this new anime that first started airing at the beginning of this month called My Ordinary Life. That show is awesome.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Nichijou, huh... I'm a little surprised at that, but then again, it does seem like something more on your line of interest. (I'm watching that, too, BTW.)

PS: Both of you dropped from being over 9000 to...not...for shame.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I like this show it's funny :D

And I know... Now I have to bring it back up again...

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I'd say the top 5-7 is competitive. I'm pretty sure Lada and Dryu are better than everyone other than X and Yaz.
Considering Anand beat Lada in tournament last time they played and goes to last hit game 3 with Dark/Evil Ryu every time they play I don't see how that statement has any validity.

I beat marco last time I played him as well.

Lada has been beasting lately though.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
And considering I beat Anand the last time we played (the smashfest at my house was the last time) but usually lose to him says something as well. Not to mention I completely butt **** all of Lada's non-ROB characters.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lada's ROB is too good. Ive almost beat it before, even taken off games, but never can win >___<

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I just hate the snipe kills... I put all this energy into DIing a kill at high damage, then a laser comes out of nowhere and Im dead -________-

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Cuz you aren't currently active :awesome:

IMO you are mid-low top 5 skill, but that's from what I remember, you could be a little rusty :p

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Buzz, the tournament on the 14th is within walking distance of your house. GO TO IT.

Top Bottom