• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

vazor

Smash Apprentice
I too would like to lend my voice to the support of higher respect and a better scene. I know X is capable of it, I've seen it before. Maybe X is trying to keep the scene alive in his own way... but I think for most scrubs that might join us we need to reach out more and be friendly to newcomers.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
How can I get mad at someone for doing something I have done as well? It is not my place to judge or get bitter about R3D D09.

Oh and PC, read more closely on when he says "Every time you post anything, you just make a fool out of yourself." Which follows right after his sentence of TROLLING TRAPS. Yes, I agree he can mean both but in this case he doesn't.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
How can I get mad at someone for doing something I have done as well? It is not my place to judge or get bitter about R3D D09.

Oh and PC, read more closely on when he says "Every time you post anything, you just make a fool out of yourself." Which follows right after his sentence of TROLLING TRAPS. Yes, I agree he can mean both but in this case he doesn't.
Look at this guy!! We should all be more like Dryu. Good at smash, and untouchable. Woooot!!

Staz

Smash Lord
LOL OMG you guys are all a bunch of babies just shut up and drop it, quit causing drama this is suppose to be a topic over smash, get over it guys just stop wasting your time and the boards and do something else besides argue

red dog fails at life, just seeing what he says makes me wanna cry, i feel so bad, not to mention his updates on facebook:chuckle:

yaz and tsu let's smash soon melee or brawl :)

it's a video game, play it and have it, the end

DZLE

Smash Master
LOL OMG you guys are all a bunch of babies just shut up and drop it, quit causing drama this is suppose to be a topic over smash, get over it guys just stop wasting your time and the boards and do something else besides argue

red dog fails at life, just seeing what he says makes me wanna cry, i feel so bad, not to mention his updates on facebook:chuckle:

yaz and tsu let's smash soon melee or brawl :)

it's a video game, play it and have it, the end
"Drop it and stop wasting your time, find something else to do besides argue"

one sentance later:

"red dog fails at life"

Cmon steven... think before you post man. You're better than that.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
why are we still still fighting about this guys? Why did it even start in the first place? I've tried ignoring it but it's now starting to really piss me off. Everyone just quit insulting and flaming each other! I don't give a **** if it's just for fun or if it's trolling, it's just making everything worse! Just shut the hell up and keep that kind of **** to yourself! Jesus guys!

@'lol, umad?': Yes, I'm hella mad

Minato

穏やかじゃない
This thread is getting dumb and should be closed if this is all the Utah thread is going to be about.
And grow up guys. With people like you guys, no wonder SRK and Dustloop never take the Smash community seriously.

DZLE

Smash Master
SRK and Dustloop shouldn't take this place seriously.

Anyone who goes to those forums know that by now u.u;

Fate isn't around anymore, the thread should be closed anyway. Long ago.

___X___

Smash Lord
why are we still still fighting about this guys? Why did it even start in the first place? I've tried ignoring it but it's now starting to really piss me off. Everyone just quit insulting and flaming each other! I don't give a **** if it's just for fun or if it's trolling, it's just making everything worse! Just shut the hell up and keep that kind of **** to yourself! Jesus guys!

@'lol, umad?': Yes, I'm hella mad
U way mad (;

LOL okay sorry, I couldn't resist.
and I guess we just assume you guys wont get butthurt cause its a gaming forum.
buttttt I guess we're wrong.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Only the non smashers want this thread closed...Minato...DZLE...
Non Smasher? I still play Smash when I can. I'm playing less only because I'm focusing on school more.
Sure I'm taking the game less seriously (as in I'm not trying to go to every tourney to get better), but I still like Melee a lot.
Smash is fun, and I'm trying to keep it that way instead of making it into a chore.

I'm just saying that the thread's getting stupid. No one usually posts. When someone posts about Smash, X posts that everyone sucks and says why bother while the Mexi Brigade goes and starts riding him. This thread's supposed to allow people to talk and get smashfests going. If that's not happening, then I almost see no point.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Another vote to make our own boards? Anyone? So things can actually be MODERATED and more ORGANIZED?

Am I the only one that sees such?

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
It also goes into who's going to be constantly updating it and what not. I'm cool on the moderating aspect (done it for a MUCH larger community), but in terms of actually running the site, I'll pass. If you want to take that opportunity on yourself, by all means, go ahead. I'll help when I can. But there's no moderation here until things get out of hand, and it'll also be better when tournaments occur so that they can be found easier and what not.

Of course, though, we'd have to keep something over here on these boards alive just so people could be redirected to the other site XD

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
im majoring in web development so i know that stuff. I also have tons of free time

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Then I'd say go for it. If we can start off with just some forums, we can go from there and figure out what else is necessary, and some other just for fun crap XD

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
i could even just cheat and use webs.com, i have an account with at least 5 other sites already

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
How many smashers are still away on missions? How long do they have left? Isn't Chadd supposed to be back by now? I'm sure someone like PC has them all written down in a list or something ;)

Staz

Smash Lord
no wangston is not chadd wangston=taylor, chadd has been back for awhile but i guess none of us has gotten in touch with him somehow :p i'm usually down to smash any weekend with mostly anyone :) oh and a bunch of kids from my school keep asking when the next STD or the next tournament is, so lets plan on that guys :D

@rockmix ILY

oh and btw I'm in cross country and i saw FINAL in one of my meets, IT WAS AMAZING i got way happy to see a smasher in a sport with me LOL

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Minato doesn't even live in UT and he talks more about other games than he does about smash. So his opinion is null here.

And I'm down for a smash fest whenever... Kind of. I still go down to the mexis place and play melee once or twice a week. Its fun.

I want to see how good this new BYU ***el is. And he's only ten min away from me. Give me yo numba!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Minato doesn't even live in UT and he talks more about other games than he does about smash. So his opinion is null here.
Thanks for support, Yaz :ohwell:. Just because I moved doesn't mean I can't care about the UT Smash community.
And while this isn't Smash related what I'm going to say now, I'll say it anyway. Good luck on your mission.

I'm not Mormon, but I think it's cool that you're actually going since something like that takes some dedication.

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
no wangston is not chadd wangston=taylor, chadd has been back for awhile but i guess none of us has gotten in touch with him somehow :p i'm usually down to smash any weekend with mostly anyone :) oh and a bunch of kids from my school keep asking when the next STD or the next tournament is, so lets plan on that guys :D

@rockmix ILY

oh and btw I'm in cross country and i saw FINAL in one of my meets, IT WAS AMAZING i got way happy to see a smasher in a sport with me LOL
I was thinking of joining cross country this year but had to take a class.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Already the guilt trip.

Now you're making me feel bad haha.

Thanks Minato aka Dan

DZLE

Smash Master
Yaz, I was very happy to hear you made that decision as well.

I promise you you'll better yourself for it, I have high respect for you.

Minato is right about everything he says though, even if he doesn't live here, he probably knows more about Utah's scene that a lot of us.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
I always thought the Idaho thread was where the most drama was fostered, but apparently Utah is plagued too.

As of 30 mins ago, and in the middle of texting Yaz; my texting has stopped working. I hope this won't be an indefinite problem, but I guess I'll just have to communicate through here for now.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Wow nevermind it was just my mom being a *****. She turned it off to "get my attention" WTF???

Lada

Smash Apprentice
Yaz, I was very happy to hear you made that decision as well.

I promise you you'll better yourself for it, I have high respect for you.

Minato is right about everything he says though, even if he doesn't live here, he probably knows more about Utah's scene that a lot of us.
*SLURP SLURP*

Maybe you can tell us whose dong tastes better.
(out of minato's and Yaz's of course )

Top Bottom