• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
dude chris what are you trying to prove????
you say you want a good scene and yet you hurt the scene
its one thing if you don't contribute to the scene ( a lot of people don't)
but its another when you are actually hurting the scene.
since this the boards are the only way most of the scene hear from you or talk to you
they take what you say serious. you have to realize that.

I always give you the benefit of the doubt and think that you mean well but now i don't know anymore
whatever you say to me won't affect me in any way cause i know your just messin around
i hope your just messin if not your an *******

Last time I checked, you were the one who always whined about that...
i LOL'd

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@X's post: I actually enjoy fighting people who **** me 24/7. It helps me see exactly what I need to improve on and stops me from getting into scrubby habits. It gets kinda old ****** the local noobs...

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Ok I know I said this before, but I really need to play some of you Utah kids. Now that I live here in all... Any smashfests going done soon? I can have people over to play in my dorm, but space is very very limited.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Chris too cocky for his own good.

I fail at getting girls? lol. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee explain this. man, you must be following me around or something if you say what you're saying, but then; you have to be blind to see that i have trouble getting girls.
Chris, if you knew psychology. You'd know from what you say. You're unhappy with your life, so you take drugs and hurt other people to make yourself feel better, but that doesn't work either. You're unhappy with your life, even though you say you're happy. You steal, lie, and cheat your way through life.

I hope that some day you'll realize what you've done and undo it.

Everyone one of the "scrubs" should throw a party. I miss the "scrubs" because they had respect and actually care about the scene. unlike our "god like" sonic.

For the sake of utah, Chris, move back to Cali. We are basically sick of you. if you disagree with me, you can say otherwise, but from what i see. People dont like you anymore. baha.

*expecting a troll post after this*

Utah "scrubs" hit me up and lets chill.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ok I know I said this before, but I really need to play some of you Utah kids. Now that I live here in all... Any smashfests going done soon? I can have people over to play in my dorm, but space is very very limited.
Im good for smashfests pretty much anytime. I may even bring a few newbies for teaching occasionally. I would use my house as well, but considering the fact that there are always 2-3 kids under the age of 16 running around AND there isn't a closed in room that has a TV in it, my house is kinda hectic.

I fail at getting girls? lol. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee explain this. man, you must be following me around or something if you say what you're saying, but then; you have to be blind to see that i have trouble getting girls.
Chris, if you knew psychology. You'd know from what you say. You're unhappy with your life, so you take drugs and hurt other people to make yourself feel better, but that doesn't work either. You're unhappy with your life, even though you say you're happy. You steal, lie, and cheat your way through life.

Everyone one of the "scrubs" should throw a party. I miss the "scrubs" because they had respect and actually care about the scene. unlike our "god like" sonic.

For the sake of utah, Chris, move back to Cali. We are basically sick of you. if you disagree with me, you can say otherwise, but from what i see. People dont like you anymore. baha.

I'm up for this as well. Maybe we can merge Tsuteto's idea with this as well.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
What are you saying r3d d09?! Don't send him back my way. :mad088:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
HI ROCKMIX we should smash

EDIT: You know what would be really stupid and useless, but awesome at the same time? If we had a Utah Ladder.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Well of course playing with scrubs are the best, Ahem, YOU ARE ONE.
I'd hate to play with with people that **** me 24/7 as well ^_^

And since when did we have to contact your fail @$$ to play?
We already know you suck at halo too.
I mean, you fail at most things in life, plus even getting a girl.
so we'll assume you fail at halo as well :)
Don't worry, we'll let you know a time we can come **** you at your own game ^__^
Chris.

Wow.

You just. Wow. And you wonder why people don't like our smash scene.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I'm up for this as well. Maybe we can merge Tsuteto's idea with this as well.
I'm not going to lie, I can't remember my idea. Probably because I'm half-asleep. All I know is it's about time I'm not the only one requesting for a respect level of the old days.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
This was your idea

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
oh wait... LOL I meant scary kid's idea, not yours. Haha, you two having the same avi messed me up :laugh:

Lada

Smash Apprentice

Dear Red Dog,

Your post makes me cringe inside. You say that Chris is cocky, but your post is just as cocky or even worse. You really do fail at life. I usually don't waste my time on these shi++y forums but after I saw your fail post, I couldn't hold back any longer.

Please don't pretend to know psychology. If you did, you wouldn't fall into every single one of Chris's traps and get freaking owned. Every time you post anything, you just make a fool out of yourself.

You pretend to know people but really you don't. I hope that some day you'll realize what you've done and undo it.

Oh yeah and you think that chris is unhappy, when you post emo updates on facebook, don't contradict yourself it makes you fail even more.

and btw, I'm sure you suck at halo, i don't know any game you're good at..

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
I'm confused about everything in the world right now. Wanting to do some major smashing this weekend

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Please don't pretend to know psychology. If you did, you wouldn't fall into every single one of Chris's traps and get freaking owned.
LOL If being a psychologist (and in relation, a psychiatrist, I guess) makes you good at reading people in video games, then all those shrinks and whatnot should become professional gamers on the side...

And I don't know why I bothered to post; just thought it was funny.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
@PC
LOL even what you said was a misunderstanding it was still funny
i think Lada was trying to say that when chris posts he tries to get attention and anyone who responds was caught in
the "trap".

@Trav
i don't want to just give up on them and just say "**** you don't come back"

DZLE

Smash Master
at least it's not me lol

and when it comes to looks, DZLE > all
Haha, thanks Zz. You always know what to say.

Well I'm headin to the airport. Been nice knowin you guys. Hope to see some of you in the near future.

Get better Utah.
Well, my job at Delta sure is going to help me travel places. I played Melee for a few hours today. Maybe I go up to Washington to visit a few cousins and we can smash, yeah?
Free flights is so sick.

Well of course playing with scrubs are the best, Ahem, YOU ARE ONE.
I'd hate to play with with people that **** me 24/7 as well ^_^

And since when did we have to contact your fail @$$ to play?
We already know you suck at halo too.
I mean, you fail at most things in life, plus even getting a girl.
so we'll assume you fail at halo as well :)
Don't worry, we'll let you know a time we can come **** you at your own game ^__^
X, man, what happened?
I don't know whats going on in your personal lives and frankly, i don't ****ing care.
I care about you guys as my (former?) friends. What are you saying? Why are you saying it?
What are you gaining by posting any of this, even if you don't mean a word of it?

Chris, we've talked man. Like, we've really talked. Man to man. Person to person. We've both been through some ****, and you know we both know to push past it.

You have people that are there for you if you need them. No need to turn into a total **** and flame the hell out of all your supposed "friends".
What do you gain?

When you wake up tomorrow, what will you have gained from yesterdays hurtful words?

I don't have to answer that for you.

Good luck. You know how to get a hold of me if you truly seek advice.

X's bad troll posts reminds me that I wish GKirbs never got banned. I missed his trolling.
Gkirbs trolling... kept me reading these boards a lot of the time :3c
What are you saying r3d d09?! Don't send him back my way. :mad088:
:bee: I legitimately laughed at this. I even pictured the exact tone of voice you said it in, and i'd bet i'm right
Geez, Mexi Brigade? What happened to you guys?
This as well.

Don't tell me you guys have forgotten.
And if you have, I ask you to remember.

Remember when I drove to your brothers apartment, and we smashed with Kenneth? My D3 got so much better that night.
Sure, I got a boot on my car, but who cares? I had fun with my friends.
How would Kenneth react to hear about what's going on here? Don't forget him.
Then your bro's friends started coming over and those girls totally wanted your **** and you were like "JOEL... NO MAN!!"
Good times. Remember these times

Don't reply with something like "You've fallen into my trap" "I was trolling" "I can't believe you guys have taken it seriously"

Because it's seriously come to that point.
It's childish to say any of those things. We aren't children. Grow up.

LOL If being a psychologist (and in relation, a psychiatrist, I guess) makes you good at reading people in video games, then all those shrinks and whatnot should become professional gamers on the side...

I enjoyed your post :D

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace

Read more closely and you'll understand he means TROLLING traps. Never did he mention gaming.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Trolling traps or not. Chris is being a **** about everything. You should have heard the smack talk he was talking on you Marco Months ago. He doesn't make traps. he means most of the stuff he says. If everyone could hear what he says about the other smashers. You'd understand more from where I'm coming from.

When you make a friend rage on purpose because you think it's funny when they start tearing up, then you make fun of them more. NEVER saying sorry. Just constantly pushing their buttons. What kind of friend are you?

Mexi's.

Name the stuff/favors you've done for us.

Now name the stuff/favors we've done for you.

We've done so much for you, yet you treat us terrible. Some friend.

Top Bottom