• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
PROVO GAME DEN WEEKLY:

Project M at 6, Melee at 8. $5 venue, $3 entry. Venue opens officially at 5 for friendlies and sign ups.

Payments - Please note that there will now be a $0.50 charge per card swipe to cover usage for such. As always. Recommended to bring cash, but such an option is there for you if you wish.

Side note - Going to ask for your guys' patience today. Kind of going to be trying to do everything (stream and running), so, yeah.

BansheeKing

Banned via Warnings
Hey guys I just moved to Utah and made a Smashboards account. I live in South Ogden and was wondering what the scene was like here and are there any tournaments or a post were i can find them?

Razgrizmerc

Smash Cadet
Hey guys I just moved to Utah and made a Smashboards account. I live in South Ogden and was wondering what the scene was like here and are there any tournaments or a post were i can find them?
The Utah Facebook page should have some info as well as the first page of this thread

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
SALT LAKE LABS WEEKLY:

Melee at 7, Wii U at 8. $5 venue $3 registration. Please see details below.

PAYMENTS: Cash only. While I do try to bring change, and have been successful thus far, it's always appreciated when you bring closer to exact change.

WII U: Rules are 3 stock, 8 minutes. All matches are best of 3. Customs are allowed. All DLC characters are viable. Stages list like normal until further reviewed.

SETUPS: Venue will be waived if you bring a full Wii U setup. That means you are to have Evo customs, all characters and stages unlocked (most recent DLC not required), and a GameCube adapter. Without even one of these, you will have to pay venue. If you haven't verified with me before, do so first.

DrPhantasma

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrPhantasma
3DS FC
3325-3045-0409
If you live in South Ogden, the two closest weeklies to you are the Layton weekly (happening today) and the Weber State weekly (happening tomorrow). We're also hosting a large tournament at the same location as the Layton weekly on August 15th, called "Hold My Johnson". We're primarily Melee up here but there are a few Smash 4 people as well. Check the pinned post on the Utah Smash Facebook group to see where and when the events are located.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Finally .

Edit: Actually this joke doesn't necessarily work how I want it to contextually. Uhhhhhh so how about that super smash, fellow enthusiasts

Last edited:

wangston

Smash Lord
If you like smash 64 and are willing to come to provo, come to this https://m.facebook.com/events/862444093810836

Hosted by the best Fox in provo. He won the tourney last time and didn't drop a game. The tourney had over thirty people. This time it's just a fest but there will be plenty of talent there.

Tldr smash 64 fest in provo tonight.

Last edited:

clydeaker

Smash Journeyman
Hey now that schools starting up anyone wanna do any crew battles? Brighton Highs gaming clubs ready to take anyone on in Smash 4... Cause were gonna win.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
He talked to me plenty at the venue after the tournament ended though, despite him telling me that immediately as it ended. I guess there's a delay timer on when it kicks in.

Top Bottom