• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

harpuia190

Smash Ace
lanky! i only went yoshi in 2 matches and it was against lada, and in a teams match! and i lost with him

actually i also lost with fox so you could only count me with wario

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Oh and I forgot I also have something on the 25th so my vote is firmly on the 18th.

VZEDIT: Actually I have something in the evening on the 18th too, so 18th is still the best day for me but I'm more like half a vote now.

VAZOR !!! WB!

Text me about GDC omgggg
I don't have texting... remind me Fri/Sat and I'll chat and/or send you a link to my blog writeup.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
My only option for UST is April 18th.
If it's on any other day, I won't be able to make it.

DZLE

Smash Master
**** i hope i can bring brawl plus next time <_< nintendo says i still have have 8 days ._. takin fooooooooorrreeeevvvvveeerrrrrr.... hmmmm maybe brawl plus with a captain falcon that says YESZ! everytime any move hits...
I can just bring my wii. I have brawl+ with the most current codeset on there, if thats what people wanna play.

Also, I vote for the 18th.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Sorry, I've been busy guys. I haven't gotten around to posting the results at Ankoku's thread yet. Here's how the list looks so far.

Brawl 1v1:

1: Yaz (Meta Knight)
2: Dark Ryu (Wario and Diddy)
3: X (Sonic)
4: KenNeth (Snake)
5: Lada (ROB)
5: Rade (Wario)
7: Spudz (Snake)
7: WaffleCan (Kirby)

I'll be submitting this after the PnT tourney, so make any changes if needs be.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Ankoku's thread is dead.
Don't know if it's a prolonged April Fool's joke or not.

Oh well, it was a little time consuming on my part.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
No. Last month, it was on the 4th Saturday. It's pretty much always in the second half of the month, though. And why can't you go on the third Saturday of every month?

Gojira

Smash Lord
Burn Zombie BURN!

I will be holding burn zombie burn competitions for fun during registration. If you dont know what that is just youtube "Burn zombie burn tutorials" The game is amazing for some quick fun prior to the tourney.

Also, I will be giving "how to be amazing lessons" These will not be free though, it will cost 5 dollars per lesson.

Finally, does anyone want to MM me in any (not ****ty) games?

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
I will be holding burn zombie burn competitions for fun during registration. If you dont know what that is just youtube "Burn zombie burn tutorials" The game is amazing for some quick fun prior to the tourney.

Also, I will be giving "how to be amazing lessons" These will not be free though, it will cost 5 dollars per lesson.

Finally, does anyone want to MM me in any (not ****ty) games?
ill mm you in.... brawl+

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Speaking of that, I got to play Brawl+ last Friday, and I absolutely love it. I think I might even like it more than Melee (probably just because I can use Sonic). But unfortunately, it's too difficult to have tournaments for it; then there's also the fact that there are many broken things that a person can exploit in it.

And I would say I'll MM Gojira in Melee, but he's not going to accept, anyway...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Speaking of that, I got to play Brawl+ last Friday, and I absolutely love it. I think I might even like it more than Melee (probably just because I can use Sonic). But unfortunately, it's too difficult to have tournaments for it; then there's also the fact that there are many broken things that a person can exploit in it.
Like stutter stepping a third of FD? :laugh:
Slow running Sonic's awesome also.

I should've tried using him Friday.

DZLE

Smash Master
Playing Brawl+ on friday was freaking amazing.
PC Stutter stepping from dash dancing got me EVERY time. So many kills.
He destroyed.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Playing Brawl+ on friday was freaking amazing.
PC Stutter stepping from dash dancing got me EVERY time. So many kills.
He destroyed.
It was the F-airs that got to me.
Never would've guess that Sonic would have such a good WoP.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
oh, ok

also, at the tournament me, spudz, and two other guys recorded a friendly of two dededes get team chaingrabbed by two other dededes, whoevers wii its on PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put the video on youtube then post it on here! it was epic!
Hehe, man... it was pretty epic. Dunno who's wii it was on though... umm... maybe jesse/rade/harpuia knows?

Edit: Wait... DZLE has Brawl+???? I still haven't tried it yet... smashfest anyone? :D

DZLE

Smash Master
Good call Minato, I was just about to PM you about this.
I will bring my Wii again so we can play all those :D

@Waff
Yes. Its epic. PC likes it more than life.

... Well, at least more than melee.

.... well he like it alot.

Top Bottom