• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
...and btw this new smashboards thing sux!!

You can change it back to the left in your User CP.

Why are people talking about DotA and StarCraft, here? That kind of spam is better for the Utah Thread (not that it should happen there, either, but whatever).

lengeta

Smash Ace
Good thing you told me, I was going to leave it after you're last post. I'll just bring it no matter what, just in case.

Oh, and sad news, I've lost my copy of Melee. Oh well, I barely even play the Wii currently... Ninja Gaiden II rocks, it's got that twitch-play I crave.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So on a side note ill be bringing my new lap top on the 28th (and peppers), if any of you have heard of spore i have the creature creator on it if you wanta make some let me know. Also Layn you said that you would help me get it set up so that i can record brawl strait to my comp i have vista on here so that might change somethings, hope you can do it though.

lengeta

Smash Ace
CorruptFate:
Yeah, I can capture straight from the Wii now without obstructing the TV feed. In the past, I had to have a TV with a video-out, but that's no longer required. I forgot everything I said, so keep in mind I'm using a Dazzle, so you'll need one of them. Most capture cards work the same way though, so I can probably help with any other troubles you're having. I'm also just using the software that came with the Dazzle for the actual capture as well, so my knowledge there is limited too. Editing, uploading, that I know a bit more about.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
i might they have changed the prices from 99 cents per topping to 1.50 i might not and if i do ill need to up the price so i dont go under. also you should get on warcraft now and host a dota for me.

Gojira

Smash Lord
i might they have changed the prices from 99 cents per topping to 1.50 i might not and if i do ill need to up the price so i dont go under. also you should get on warcraft now and host a dota for me.
I'll pitch in money for Pizza again.

And about spore

Dont let anyone in the Mexican brigade make one....I see them making a ***** monster..........
With that said I wanna make one.

Also David I found a really good falco and snake in this vid. Check it out.

lengeta

Smash Ace
ya i can get a dazzle from bruce but they don't have the driver up for vista to dl yet
I'm on Vista. There are a lot of things that Vista says won't work that really do. Nero Burning Rom hasn't made its conversion to Vista yet, and it always feeds me the "not gonna work" window, but Nero still rocks.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I'm on Vista. There are a lot of things that Vista says won't work that really do. Nero Burning Rom hasn't made its conversion to Vista yet, and it always feeds me the "not gonna work" window, but Nero still rocks.
I wove you sooooo much right now you have saved me so much heart ack you get free pizza if i bring it.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Well it looks like me and my friend FrozenGale should be attending after all. I am excited to play you all!

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
So is that a no or yes? and how much would you be raising it to?!

Oh and since I asked first, i think i should be the first to make a creature. :)

Gojira

Smash Lord
I'll mm anyone in Melee with my Peach.. anyone.
Yaz...you completely backed out and lied about our peach vs Bowser MM. I'm ahead 2-1 in the best of 5 series. Lets see if your man enough to stop lying amd finish that MM. Its your counterpick next and you have to win 2 in a row...I only have to win one.

If you decide to argue against me saying im down1-2, the whole Mexican brigade and FTS(he was watching because he needed the TV for a tounrey match that we were on) watched our set. I won the first match (dont member stage). You then won at Dreamland64 followed by me winning at my counterpick YS. So again, man up and finish that MM before you accept anymore.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
Yaz...you completely backed out and lied about our peach vs Bowser MM. I'm ahead 2-1 in the best of 5 series. Lets see if your man enough to stop lying amd finish that MM. Its your counterpick next and you have to win 2 in a row...I only have to win one.

If you decide to argue against me saying im down1-2, the whole Mexican brigade and FTS(he was watching because he needed the TV for a tounrey match that we were on) watched our set. I won the first match (dont member stage). You then won at Dreamland64 followed by me winning at my counterpick YS. So again, man up and finish that MM before you accept anymore.
LIES!! I beat you the first match on Yoshi's Island, then you beat me on Dreamland 64, then I beat you on Mute City, then you beat me on Yoshi's Island. It's tied 2-2 and it's my counter pick. My memory does not fail ;)

Gojira

Smash Lord
LIES!! I beat you the first match on Yoshi's Island, then you beat me on Dreamland 64, then I beat you on Mute City, then you beat me on Yoshi's Island. It's tied 2-2 and it's my counter pick. My memory does not fail ;)
for your information...we STARTED a match at mute city when FTS told us to stop our MM and I said to you "don't forget I'm up 2-1 your counter pick". FTS remembers it, the whole brigade remembers it, even Dylan Malloy who rarely comes out to the tournament remembers me saying it......seriously, man up and finish the MM and quit trying to tweak it to your favor.

___X___

Smash Lord
lolz X who is giving you guys a ride...?
i might just get one with heron because he's going
>__>
KANG (joel) is gonna give us a ride, and yeah you should totally come with heron,

thats sooo cool!
if you come... then ME,you, kevin,steven,david,joel,mario will all be going!

wow that already makes up 7....

and plus all the NEW people that say they are coming haha wow.

haha i think this tournamnt is gonna have an amazing Turnout :]]

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
K so ill try and get pizza again what do people want? The price might have to go up ill let you know how much once I know what people want.

Top Bottom