• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Using Your Master Seal - Robin's Discord Chat

KittyShiki73

Smash Rookie
NNID
LinkStardawn73
3DS FC
2036-8203-5860
Robin's Discord Chat

You guys ever felt like really tipping the scales but the only way you've been able to do so was by gaining ten pounds? No? Only me? Okay then.

Well even if we disagree on this one point, we all can agree on one thing: we all use Robin. Whether he is our secondary or our main character is irrelevant. We've all come to love the main protagonist of Fire Emblem Awakening in one way or another. That's why I've made a Discord Game Chat dedicated to him. Here in Robin's Discord, you can do many things:
  • Discuss anything Smash-related.
  • Discuss the competitive aspect of Robin as well as tier list position, where he will be in the future, needed buffs/nerf, matchups, etc.
  • Find people to play online with, and since we all use Robin to some extent, potentially get some insight on what could make you a better Robin.
  • Talk about the lore of Fire Emblem Awakening or any other game in the Fire Emblem series: Sacred Stones, Gaeneology of the Holy War, you name it.
  • Post pictures and replays you have about Robin or Sm4sh.
  • Just be social altogether.

While we are a very friendly community and we encourage everyone to join, we will not stand for anything toxic and disruptive altogether. That being said, here are a few guidelines:
  • No NSFW Content whatsoever.
  • Refrain from trolling and harassment.
  • No bashing of other characters. There's a difference between talking about another character and flat-out bashing them.
  • No spam.
A full list of rules can be found in the Discord chatroom itself. We welcome everyone interested to join the Robin's Discord chat, even if you're just coming for a visit. Thanks for reading.

Leave a comment below in order to receive an invite to the Robin's Discord.
Can i get the link?

Linkskywalker45

Smash Rookie
I would really love to join asap i am tryig to pick up robin but i do not want to use him without proper guidance on what i should or shouldnt do

Cerlz

Smash Rookie
Hey. I'd like to join the Robin discord chat. Better late than never.

Aein

Smash Cadet
NNID
vesferi
Can I get a link to both discords? I hope somebody still checks this thread. Thanks.

SonderAU

Smash Rookie
Heya there, a Robin main who often money matches other Robin's. I would love a link to the discord.

Baselarde

Smash Rookie
NNID
Baselard
Could I get an invite to the Discord iDaire made? I prefer a smaller group, rather than a bigger one.

OpiumDude9D9

Smash Rookie
NNID
OpiumDude9D9
3DS FC
2750-1624-4331
Hey yo! An invite would be nice in this time of plight!

Casey Chase

Undine~
3DS FC
1521-4138-1029
Finally got around to getting a Discord. Maybe it'll be less dead than these forums lol. I'd like an invite, please.

Amygdala

Smash Rookie
Perhaps I could join as well? This looks like it could be a neat community to be a part of.

Dream Cancel

It's just good business
NNID
DreamXX
3DS FC
4571-1273-3502
Switch FC
SW-4309-2808-7588
I would like an invite to the Robin discord, please. Thanks in advance =)

Top Bottom