• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Using Your Master Seal - Robin's Discord Chat

iDaire

Smash Cadet
NNID
iDaire
Robin's Discord Chat

You guys ever felt like really tipping the scales but the only way you've been able to do so was by gaining ten pounds? No? Only me? Okay then.

Well even if we disagree on this one point, we all can agree on one thing: we all use Robin. Whether he is our secondary or our main character is irrelevant. We've all come to love the main protagonist of Fire Emblem Awakening in one way or another. That's why I've made a Discord Game Chat dedicated to him. Here in Robin's Discord, you can do many things:
  • Discuss anything Smash-related.
  • Discuss the competitive aspect of Robin as well as tier list position, where he will be in the future, needed buffs/nerf, matchups, etc.
  • Find people to play online with, and since we all use Robin to some extent, potentially get some insight on what could make you a better Robin.
  • Talk about the lore of Fire Emblem Awakening or any other game in the Fire Emblem series: Sacred Stones, Gaeneology of the Holy War, you name it.
  • Post pictures and replays you have about Robin or Sm4sh.
  • Just be social altogether.

While we are a very friendly community and we encourage everyone to join, we will not stand for anything toxic and disruptive altogether. That being said, here are a few guidelines:
  • No NSFW Content whatsoever.
  • Refrain from trolling and harassment.
  • No bashing of other characters. There's a difference between talking about another character and flat-out bashing them.
  • No spam.
A full list of rules can be found in the Discord chatroom itself. We welcome everyone interested to join the Robin's Discord chat, even if you're just coming for a visit. Thanks for reading.

Leave a comment below in order to receive an invite to the Robin's Discord.

Last edited:

AC NuBurs

Defence Bowser
NNID
ACNuBurs
So what benefits does this have over the skype group?

iDaire

Smash Cadet
NNID
iDaire
  • No advertisements
  • Easier to access from phone
  • Much simpler interface
  • More than one text and voice channel
  • Easier to go through user's and contact them
  • Pictures and Videos embed into chat rather than just be still links
  • Less demanding as an application

GreenMonkey

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3411-4102-3196
If you didn't know, there already is a thriving Robin Discord group. :ohwell:

I see no benefit from joining this one when there's already a bigger, more well-known one.

Metafiction

Smash Rookie
What GM means to say is, we've actually set up a Discord of our own that's doing fairly well. That said, we do appreciate your initiative to start one, and you're certainly welcome to join it if you want! Just let one of us know and we'll pass you a link.

GreenMonkey

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3411-4102-3196
What GM means to say is, we've actually set up a Discord of our own that's doing fairly well. That said, we do appreciate your initiative to start one, and you're certainly welcome to join it if you want! Just let one of us know and we'll pass you a link.
Yeah! What Meta said. Feel free to PM one of us for the link, or join Daire's group! :estatic:
I respect your decision.
You responded to that very nicely. I like you. :upsidedown:

Last edited:

iDaire

Smash Cadet
NNID
iDaire
Thanks guy for offering to link me to your Robin Discord.
I would like to check your Discord but I'm also going to keep mine up. I understand you run a thriving Discord community, but there isn't a problem with more than one existing right? Not to mention there might be those people who prefer a smaller community as opposed to a bigger one. I would also like to continue hosting this Discord as there are already people here.

GreenMonkey

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3411-4102-3196
I would like to check your Discord but I'm also going to keep mine up. I understand you run a thriving Discord community, but there isn't a problem with more than one existing right? Not to mention there might be those people who prefer a smaller community as opposed to a bigger one. I would also like to continue hosting this Discord as there are already people here.
We will burn your group to the grounddddd

lol of course there isn't a problem! Feel free to have your own little community, and it doesn't bother us to have a sister server. Maybe we can even set up tournaments between us.

Metafiction

Smash Rookie
As far as I'm concerned there shouldn't be an issue with multiple communities. I see no reason we can't coexist. In fact, I for one would be willing to consider joining your group as well, for the sake of furthering both groups.

iDaire

Smash Cadet
NNID
iDaire
I'll send you both links later if you want to check it out.
Send me your link.

iamresh

Smash Apprentice
NNID
VivillonDoe
3DS FC
1891-1659-0237
sounds interesting. count me in

bou0010

Smash Rookie
NNID
bou0010
3DS FC
2621-2743-4496
Could i get an invite to both discords please?

GreenMonkey

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3411-4102-3196
Oh, I apologize for not noticing the number of new posts. If you would like an invite and have not received one yet, feel free to PM me for an invite. This thread no longer showed up in my alerts, so it would be more convenient for interested people to request an invite through direct PM~ :upsidedown:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Wait Wait there's two discords? Okay then I would like a link to both please cause i'm already in one of them.

JWai

Smash Cadet
NNID
PKMNTrainerJBA
3DS FC
2079-9197-0430
Can I get a link to both discords?

Former Robin main who's trying to readapt to using her after wasting time with Cloud...

So, I no longer need an invite code.

Last edited:

primogenitor34

Smash Rookie
NNID
GrumpiestTurtle
3DS FC
1221-0293-7644
Is this still an active thing? I'd like an invite, please!

Bebbo

Smash Rookie
NNID
bebbothegreat.it
3DS FC
5294-1614-7029
Robin's Discord Chat

You guys ever felt like really tipping the scales but the only way you've been able to do so was by gaining ten pounds? No? Only me? Okay then.

Well even if we disagree on this one point, we all can agree on one thing: we all use Robin. Whether he is our secondary or our main character is irrelevant. We've all come to love the main protagonist of Fire Emblem Awakening in one way or another. That's why I've made a Discord Game Chat dedicated to him. Here in Robin's Discord, you can do many things:
  • Discuss anything Smash-related.
  • Discuss the competitive aspect of Robin as well as tier list position, where he will be in the future, needed buffs/nerf, matchups, etc.
  • Find people to play online with, and since we all use Robin to some extent, potentially get some insight on what could make you a better Robin.
  • Talk about the lore of Fire Emblem Awakening or any other game in the Fire Emblem series: Sacred Stones, Gaeneology of the Holy War, you name it.
  • Post pictures and replays you have about Robin or Sm4sh.
  • Just be social altogether.

While we are a very friendly community and we encourage everyone to join, we will not stand for anything toxic and disruptive altogether. That being said, here are a few guidelines:
  • No NSFW Content whatsoever.
  • Refrain from trolling and harassment.
  • No bashing of other characters. There's a difference between talking about another character and flat-out bashing them.
  • No spam.
A full list of rules can be found in the Discord chatroom itself. We welcome everyone interested to join the Robin's Discord chat, even if you're just coming for a visit. Thanks for reading.

Leave a comment below in order to receive an invite to the Robin's Discord.
I'd like to join

Spitfire808

Smash Rookie
My I please have a code for the Robin discord chat. Riis is my 3rd time asking but no one responded

Top Bottom