• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Using Up B in the air as an offensive move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
It does around 30 damage if timed properly, and I'm wondering why no one uses this trick. I think it would be fairly effective as a damage builder, especially if you short hop out of your shield and up b next your opponent while tilting left or right.

4 Aces

Smash Ace
Why is this post EXACTLY the same as the ones posted in the Link, Bowser, Falco, Ness, Ganondorf, and Peach forums? (there are probably ones in all of the other forums)

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
It does around 30 damage if timed properly, and I'm wondering why no one uses this trick. I think it would be fairly effective as a damage builder, especially if you short hop out of your shield and up b next your opponent while tilting left or right.
lol why did you do this? I thought it was a misunderstanding seeing it in the Ganon thread but now... come on.

lame

greenlink

Smash Apprentice
-_- He's making fun of the guy who wrote the post that can be found fromt the hyperlink

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
arent you scared of getting banned mat? anyway for some character forum threads, that exact statement might make sense. Not at all in here sorry.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Well it does make some sense. Shorthop out of shield (Near ledge). Up b, which gets ledge cancelled. Opponent falls asleep. You jump from the ledge, and sleep on him. Profit!!!

It's not a damage builder, it's a finisher.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Even if you do get banned, you still fail to ChozenOne. Now THAT was a guy so epic when he wasn't giving out awesome advice to novice Jigglypuffs like myself, he was off somewhere getting himself banned... I honestly don't think I'll stop wondering what all his frequent bans were for.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
**** work.
And ok, I'll get you some doritos. lol

Go to some tournaments and play me as a tournament match and we'll settle this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom