• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uses for Sonic's Side B

Status
Not open for further replies.

DolphinsFan72001

Smash Rookie
What is the main situation you use sonic's side B? I'm a little confused as to what the difference between it and his down B are.

And I am sorry if this is blatantly obvious, I just got the game yesterday, and just unlocked Sonic a couple hours ago...LOL. :bee:

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I just died a little bit more inside.

Seriously.

I'm this close to leaving forever.

There's...a stickied thread labelling the details of what you're asking in this thread.

DolphinsFan72001

Smash Rookie
I just died a little bit more inside.

Seriously.

I'm this close to leaving forever.

There's...a stickied thread labelling the details of what you're asking in this thread.
Thanks for your informative and helpful post to someone both new to the game and these forums...it is very much appriciated.

:dizzy:

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Yes, you're new to the game and you want to learn. I appreciate that, we were all at that stage once, except for Boxob who has always *****.

But when you first click on the Sonic boards, you've gotta be somewhat obliged to at least look what the stickies are about, you don't even have to read them if you're not interested. IF YOU'RE ASKING FOR HELP, AT LEAST CHECK AND SEE IF THERE'S A THREAD ON FIRST PAGE ABOUT WHAT YOUR GOING TO ASK.

It's..pretty much common sense. It's kinda dispiriting when veterans of these boards help out and make these informative threads to help new people, when these new people don't even want to acknowledge their existance. It's annoying.

I don't know why you're complaining anyway. I pointed you in the right direction with my post anyway. I have a right to be pissed off.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Thanks for your informative and helpful post to someone both new to the game and these forums...it is very much appriciated.

:dizzy:
In all fairness, he did tell you something helpful and informative - there's a sticky (Threads that remain at the top of the page all the time) that answers your question

Honestly, we get these threads all the time - it gets tiring after a while - especially when someone has put time and effort into making a thread dedicated to answering such questions

In future, just make sure you read around before making a topic incase your questions have been answered elsewhere :)

...Right, I'm going before Weepinbell gets here

:064:

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Erm, well DolphinsFan, look around the index thread and check out the threads :)

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I'm sorry for my attitude Dolphins.

Considering the question has now been answered, reported for closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom