• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Useful Wolf Topics(A Reference Thread)

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Alright folks, the repetitive topics of the same question is preety annoying, and the fact that someone wont take the time to read other post or threads, I've just decided to make a reference thread for GOOD, INFORMATIVE threads that have importance in the ever growing character of wolf. IF anything, if your new to Wolf, you should probably head here first to find what your looking for. This is also for the lazy folks that dont take the time to look, or cant read stickies.

Thanks,

Sa10

Useful Topics

Koskinators Guide to PLaying Wolf:"Essence Of Wolf"-Has everything a new wolf player needs.

Koskinators Guide to Using Dair effectively-Useful to all players to learn many ways to use the Dair, even if its only occasional.

Koskinators Guide to Using wolfs Reflector-All the other threads are simply wannabe's. This is the original and the most useful guide on the Reflector.

Want to put your Two Cents in on Wolfs Gameplay? Then come here to the Metagame Discussion

Wolf Video Thread-Enough said. Visual Learner? Watch the many videos of fellow wolf players and others to mold your gameplay style.

Wolf Teaching Facility/Team-Want to learn the many aspects of wolf? Need help form someone else? Stop by here. Get a full grade on your wolf playing by showing a vid. Battle teachers or ask for a teacher to teach you a few things about wolf. The thread can only get better the more you commit to it, besides, you want to become a good wolf player right?

Want some help from good wolf players? Here's a list of players that you could contact to ask for online matches or so or just general chats.

Koskinator
Everlasting Yayuhzz
K-9
Captain Sa10
Kashakunaki
Patinator
GERM
Candy
Dguy
Juggalo
Snadmonkey

If there are any other threads, please inform me so that way I can have a quick review of it and make sure that it meets the requirements of the stated above.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Lol yea after seeing two threads about the reflector and calling them guides, I think my IQ dropped several thousands leagues.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
I'm predicting more useless reflector threads in the future! In any case, nice reference topic, sums it all up pretty well.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
I'm predicting more useless reflector threads in the future! In any case, nice reference topic, sums it all up pretty well.
I predicted it two but I hope that it wont escalate in to a ****** catastrophe of the same thread, otherwise thats just wasting thread space, and spamming these boards as well...which can get annoying.

§witch

Smash Lord
It's better than two wolf flash threads and then 2 semi-scarring threads in like, a day...The noob threads was much worse right after brawl came out. We had like all the smash spamming noobs, asking us to rate their wolf. And then Vec...

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Two threads on the reflector is hardly a crime, Im completely unbiased in this....<_< >_>
Na but seriously good thread
lol

towards letterbomb:

YEa I can only imagine since I was still an Ike player, of course then I saw the light with wolf lol. Mained him ever since I obtained him.

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
They should unsticky the other threads, and make this the only thread. Make the title of it in all caps, that way we don't get the noobfludd of topics.

Just because we have this list doesn't mean they'll click this link first to get the best information. :)

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
They should unsticky the other threads, and make this the only thread. Make the title of it in all caps, that way we don't get the noobfludd of topics.

Just because we have this list doesn't mean they'll click this link first to get the best information. :)
thats true juggalo. I migt ask for this to be stickied, just depends how oit of control the threads get, which still probably wont help. Lol, your sigs are getting weird dude.

Top Bottom