• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

use for neutral b

Staco

Smash Champion
often players try to shieldgrab you
especially in dddittos or against other chaingrab chars

there is a easy way to avoid this, and a use for ddds neutral b ^^
just land in front of them and inhale them
the most people will grab, and you will inhale them

but I think you can do a roll out of the inhale
but the most people wont do ;)

I invented this in dddittos with another ddd player, and we often used it, and it worked

napZzz

Smash Hero
lol this is fairly common knowledge..it does decent damage too, like 10 I think. Zel does this alot, as do I. It has some big range and stops alot of approaches. Make sure you dont end up doing something like pulling someone doing a smash attack into you D:

jaaboy

Smash Cadet
actually i invented this, for the record... its called wave inhaling

-Axle-

Smash Cadet
actually i invented this, for the record... its called wave inhaling
What's with everyone wanting to call stuff wave______

I remember people tried to call B-sticking Wave Bouncing and Craq-walking Wave Sliding or something like that. I guess this is something that'll help me improve though, I hate getting shield-grabbed.

Pdiamond

Smash Apprentice
I didnt know that people knew this already, because I know a lot of ddd users dont use it
actually at least half of DeDeDe players use it i think.(or any DeDeDe that knows how to use his/her own character) im tired of people naming and trying to have credit for a very simple tactic that everyone has used. no offense, im just saying.oh and their is a common strategy to go along with his neutral B, once you've sucked your opponent up face towards the nearest edge and spit them out. jump and bair them(hopefully creating a wall of pain).

Top Bottom