• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Use for Nair

gantrain05

Smash Master
i use Nair as a defensive move mostly, if the enemy is chasing me relentlessly and im gettin my butt whipped, i throw out a quick Nair to knock em away for a few secs.

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
I use to to ward off players and its good for if you think their going to dodge your Bair you can do a Nair so they can dodge that then go into a Bair. I'm talking as if you were edgehogging someone btw

Jace08

Smash Lord
If your opponent is under you and you want to hit them, I think nair is a better choice than dair most of the time. Mainly because lower lag, as already mentioned.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Nair, fastfall, grab works SOMETIMES.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
N-air activates pretty quickly. It is highly defense. Since the knock back is not too great. Also seems to last for a while. Good for just spacing.

blueshirt314

Smash Cadet
Comes out almost instantly (one of Bowser's fasterst attacks), and acts as a neat counter in melees. Simply short hop and NAir to smack people away. Normally I'd go with Whirling Fortress, but that can be punished when Bowser stops spinning; NAir has very low landing lag and can also be comboed into other aerials when used with a regular jump.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Use it when your opponent is litterally on top of you in the air, good for knocking them away, most other situations it's preferable to use Fair, if they're right behind you and you're low above ground use it over Bair as it has far less lag.

Top Bottom