• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

USC smashers

TheBunk

Smash Rookie
just wondering if anyone here plays any melee

post away if you do and we'll get together and smash sometime

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
my friend named kaushik bangalore aka "ares" goes to usc, he likes to play, uses pit

you can probably find him on facebook or something

CrzYLiNk

Smash Rookie
my friend named kaushik bangalore aka "ares" goes to usc, he likes to play, uses pit

you can probably find him on facebook or something
Thats brawl, TC said melee.

Those USC fools are too wussy to play melee, its probably "too fast" for them or something, so they noob it up with brawl.

TheBunk

Smash Rookie
Thats brawl, TC said melee.

Those USC fools are too wussy to play melee, its probably "too fast" for them or something, so they noob it up with brawl.
I play melee :) I'll be glad to play you anytime, crzylink. Do you live in the LA area?

CrzYLiNk

Smash Rookie
I would gladly accept you offer if it werent for the fact that i dont live in the LA area, I know a few people who went to USC who used to play melee with me, but they all switched to brawl, i still play melee but the players are thinning.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
a lot of smashers live in the LA area but don't have modes of transportation... so you'd need to drive there, which i am assuming defeats the purpose of this thread

TheBunk

Smash Rookie
****, most of the other schools in cali have some smash groups going, i wish we could get one together at our school.

TheBunk

Smash Rookie
haha maybe lucky ******* and your great smash groups. I'm just gonna keep this thread alive until i finally get a usc smasher to respond

Yarblickas

Smash Rookie
Hey kitchen, i added myself to the group, just made a facebook (a necessary evil i usually hate social networking sites) and started a thread to have some melee friendlies this weekend. are you down to play this weekend?

Qckpy01

Smash Apprentice
I know you said melee but I play brawl if you want to play that? Live close by. Also not as nooby as I seem.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Have you found IP freely?
he's a jiggs/falcon main that goes to USC
he's part of fremont kr3w but he hasn't played in a while, but wants to start again, but has no one to smash with
melee, that is

channlsrfr

Smash Apprentice
Aesis is UCLA; it's his duty to hate USC.

Bunk, try searching for "USC Gamers Network" on facebook. I went to their events up through last year, which is when they seemed to be moving away from Melee towards Brawl (not cool). I'm not sure if they've been doing much this year, but it's worth looking into.

I'd play you, but I live near downtown Culver City now. I'm down for friendlies if you're ever in the area, though.

Mr.Kitchen

Smash Rookie
That explains the hate, Aegis's just mad that we beat them in football, though we lose in basketball ball (ironically which I like more than Football lol) still we could take you guys this year. And the Gamers Network is out until Spring semester, so were making due with the USC Smasher's Group.

Just added a USC Smashers Social Group on the board so join Trojans and don't forget about the USC Smasher's facebook group foos: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=24340087589&ref=ts

Aegis are you the one that host tourneys every now and then at UCLA???

Mr.Kitchen

Smash Rookie
Have you found IP freely?
he's a jiggs/falcon main that goes to USC
he's part of fremont kr3w but he hasn't played in a while, but wants to start again, but has no one to smash with
melee, that is
And no we haven't find IP freeley, tell him bout the group so we can let him know whenever we smash.

Top Bottom