• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

USB Gecko is the new Action Replay! (added potential goals)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
Just play Melee! :)
Just play Melee!
Just play Melee! :p
Just play Melee! :D
Just play Melee! :O
Just play Melee! Ö
Just play Melee! :Ð
Just play Melee! 8)
God, give me moderator powers, that I may reach through time and space to steal the mighty Banhammer and seize upon this scourge of trolls with great wrath, and there would be great wailing and gnashing of teeth. Amen.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
That would probably be best. -_- SWF got slammed hard by Brawl...so many casual elitists killing off all that we once held dear...
-DD

Mr. Happy

Smash Rookie
God, give me moderator powers, that I may reach through time and space to steal the mighty Banhammer and seize upon this scourge of trolls with great wrath, and there would be great wailing and gnashing of teeth. Amen.
holy CRAP does that actually work???? O_O;

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman
he's just SPAMMING, not TROLLING, sheesh get it right

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman
i play games for fun O.O
dude seriously games were made to be BEATEN, they arent made to just kill urself on, melee is the pure winner for being a game with one simple goal: your opponent. brawl is just a dreamer and tries to incorperate fun in a series that is meant to be challenging.......

Mr. Happy

Smash Rookie
He's trolling in that he's ignorantly presenting an unfounded argument in spite of 50-odd pages of rebuttals and being a general **** to everyone/everything. He's also obviously spamming, so I've marked my heavenly request as 'urgent'. Still waiting for that Banhammer.
He's not being an *** to anyone specifically. He's spamming. Trolling is baiting people for arguments or to make them angry by feigning ignorance or some such.

The idea that people could just play Melee instead of turning Brawl INTO Melee is very likely his genuine opinion, and he's just spamming this message retardedly.

zomg

Smash Rookie
That would probably be best. -_- SWF got slammed hard by Brawl...so many casual elitists killing off all that we once held dear...
-DD
Are you serious? You still have Melee, nobody took it away from you. Games evolve, they have to.

Wafflekin

Smash Cadet
Just because you dont believe in it doesnt mean it's wrong in any way. stop pushing your beliefs on other people, and GTFO.
NO U

dude seriously games were made to be BEATEN, they arent made to just kill urself on, melee is the pure winner for being a game with one simple goal: your opponent. brawl is just a dreamer and tries to incorperate fun in a series that is meant to be challenging.......
Smash Bros. 64 is the pure winner for being a game with one simple goal: having fun. Melee is just a dreamer and tries to incorporate too much seriousness in a series that is meant to be fun.

Ap0llo

Smash Rookie
I like how people are going way out of their way to edit the game so they have a reason to "suck less", just play the ****ing game or go back to melee.

You think if they made a MVC3 and got rid of all the glitches that they would edit that?
No they would either stfu and play the game or go back to MVC2

no wonder no one in the fighting game community likes smashboards they are a bunch of huge ***gots

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
He's not being an *** to anyone specifically. He's spamming. Trolling is baiting people for arguments or to make them angry by feigning ignorance or some such.

The idea that people could just play Melee instead of turning Brawl INTO Melee is very likely his genuine opinion, and he's just spamming this message retardedly.
I count unfounded arguments without reason as feigning (or willfully displaying) ignorance. I would also say that 2 whole pages of inciendiary posting is baiting, but more like for a reaction (which is what a troll does) instead of just an argument.

I refuse to acknowledge an "argument" presented in such a manner.

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman
dude youre ****ing stupid....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom