• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate Battle Results

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Singles

1. JesiahTEG ($45.50)
2. Scotty 2 Hotty ($13.00)
3. Vicious ($6.50)
4. Goggles
5. PikaPika!
5. Trademark
7. Foy
7. Nightro
9. Juni
9. Spamus
9. Red Viper
9. Daywalker
13. Humps

Teams Round Robin

1. Waka Waka
2. The Syracuse Salt
3. Fighting Polygon Team
4. Fat as ****!
5. Bacon Oreos
6. SOLDIER

Good tourney for the summer. Shoutouts:

1. JesiahTEG ($45.50)- Good stuff. Looked wobbly starting off, but pulled it together in finals.

2. Scotty 2 Hotty ($13.00)- Betaaaaa. Man. Soooo close to beating me dude... ...Ok, not really. Sorry I had to stomp you out like that in finals. You're my biggest threat right now, I take you seriously. I was actually nervous that I was gonna be playing bad but I just calmed down and read your mind and raaaaaaped. Lol. You're probably like why is he **** talking me on his shoutouts. I'm not but I'm really glad how I played vs you. Good stuff though and hopefully you can execute your gameplan better next time.

3. Vicious ($6.50)- You didn't even win teams, Syracuse did. I only put you at first because Foy came down and used his silk tongue to twist me into actually believing that the tio file is wrong. GOOD TRY THOUGH SUCKER.

4. Goggles- Finally beat Neil lol. Next is Steffon.

5. PikaPika!- Try and make money.

5. Trademark- Good stuff man. Your Sheik almost had me. Not gonna lie, was feeling like I sucked during our tourney matches, but as I mature as a Smasher I'm more and more at peace with "playing bad," which I now just see as playing in general. Our match was actually great experience for me, I remained calm when normally I would have been pissed. Helped me learn a lot.

Also, crazy to hear that I'm the only reason you still play haha. Made me feel good man. :)

7. Foy- Good **** on winning teams brah!

7. Nightro- Nightreezie wadupppp. Coulda done better man. Coulda done worse though. Nice. Someone told me you were tearing it up.

9. Juni- JORGEEE LUISSS CALDEROOOONNN. You gotta try more dude. FF7 though.

9. Spamus- SPAMUS hope you enjoyed it dude. Didn't even get to say bye! Enjoy Arizona though!

9. Red Viper- Who in the...Uhh, thanks for joining I guess LOL but seriously who is this

9. Daywalker- Great to see you again man :) Thanks for stopping by and hope everything goes well.

13. Humps- We'll talk Bobby.

huMps

Smash Ace
Had a very tight set with 3rd, got ***** by 9th. I gotta get my **** together.

Foy I will always beleive that "next tourney" you'll get top 3.

Looking forward to the next one (:

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
I'll need the characters used in Brawl Singles, if you would do the honors...

V

Ugh now I feel like a derp -___-

dudutsai

Smash Lord
good stuff beta! step it up erk!

Hopefully I'll come back this year stronger than before. Looking forward to seeing how I'll measure up.

Top Bottom