• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upsmash KO%

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Started doing a list for KO% from rosalina(+luma in the minicombo) upsmashes. This was tested on the resetposition in on soul calibur destination. I did not that sometimes luma did a weak hit so it saved them on lower % so take that in mind this isnt a perfect % list and theres alot more work to be done to get all the % for KOmoves. If anyone would like to do the rest feel free to do that.

Character Upsmash
Mario 104%
Luigi 100%
Peach 99%
Bowser 122%
Yoshi 108%
Rosalina & Luma 103%
Koopa Jr 118%
Wario 110%
Mr. G&W 88%
Donkey Kong 124%
Diddy Kong 105%
Link 111%
Zelda 98%
Shiek 96%
Ganondorf 112%
Toon Link 102%
Samus 114%
ZSS 98%
Pit 109%
Palutena 97%
Marth 109%
Ike 116%
Reflet 109%
Kirby 93%
Dedede

Xeiros

Smash Cadet
Unless these factor in downward VI/KI or whatever it's called, they are not KO%. The percentages at which a character dies when sent skyward with her fresh Upsmash regardless of whether or not they used VI to reduce their knockback are the real KO%'s

Last edited:

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Unless these factor in downward VI/KI or whatever it's called, they are not KO%. The percentages at which a character dies when sent skyward with her fresh Upsmash regardless of whether or not they used VI to reduce their knockback are the real KO%'s
It's still useful IMO since it tells us when her usmash starts being lethal in the first place.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It's still useful IMO since it tells us when her usmash starts being lethal in the first place.
Once I get the game, I'll do my best to figure out when each of Rosalina's attacks are capable of scoring KOs. Though I'll probably use a balanced character, such as Mario, as my test subject.

TurnUp

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure this move has a sweetspot at the very top where her crown ends up, I could be wrong but I definitely notice more damage and knock-back when opponents are above. I could be wrong though.

-Jax

Smash Apprentice
Note that if you stand directly against/under your opponent this move kills a lot later because of Luma missing the attack, even if you're synced. Aim it using Luma, Rosalina's attack is large enough that it'll probably hit, the Luma hit is a lot smaller and missing that extra hit takes away a lot of killing power.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Rosalina's up smash can KO things sooner than the Luma's up smash though, but the difference is rather small, based on my findings.

Top Bottom