• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated!! With Matches vs. Lambchops

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Hey guys wasup, I know I haven't been on here too much but I'm getting back into Brawl. I just started a couple days ago so I'm still really rusty but trying to get it back, so go easy on me and all advice is appreciated. Thanks ;)

Oh yea I also entered a tourny today, I got 2nd in teams (diddy/snake owns hard) and did pretty good in singles. My tourny matches were **** and the ones vs good players were recorded. I should have those up soon.

RECENT MATCHES - 5/9/09

Ravyn Marth 1: Smashville

Ravyn Marth 2: Final Destination

Ravyn Marth 3: Battle Field

Lambchops Snake 2: Smashville

Lambchops Snake 1: Final Destination

-advent-

Kaptain Kong

Smash Lord
To the SE of Port Town.. ..send - Seattle, WA
nice stuff!

you must still be used to melee edgeguarding cuz you got off the edge too quickly in the 3rd match where he wouldve died if you stayed on

get dribbling back in your game, it helps mix up your approaches and confuses the opponent

good handling of the Marth
who imo is one of diddy's hardest matchups

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Rusty my ***...
Really good, you know your stuff, in my opinion Marth just catches up because of the match-up. I don't really think you need any advice other than keep on playing so you get used to everything again.
ADHD did really well yesterday teaming with a Snake, I still don't really know how that works; I always thought Snake would be one of Diddy's worst team mates.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Rusty my ***...
Really good, you know your stuff, in my opinion Marth just catches up because of the match-up. I don't really think you need any advice other than keep on playing so you get used to everything again.
ADHD did really well yesterday teaming with a Snake, I still don't really know how that works; I always thought Snake would be one of Diddy's worst team mates.
IDK why you'd think that but Snake is a pretty good teamate for Diddy.

but ADHD needed a better person to team with =/, Fatal is good, but nowhere near ADHD's level

TreK

Is "that guy"
woo welcome back =]
a rusty advent is 5 times as good as me ._.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
whenever i fight specifically r@vyn i always give up on myself :\ but not on his marth ONLY his pit. i dont know why :\. im glad ur back man. i hope to see u in zero ping next sat!

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
whenever i fight specifically r@vyn i always give up on myself :\ but not on his marth ONLY his pit. i dont know why :\. im glad ur back man. i hope to see u in zero ping next sat!
ZP has a tourny next sat? I might show up to that. I find Ravyn's Marth harder than his Pit, but maybe its a match up thing...

woo welcome back =]
a rusty advent is 5 times as good as me ._.
Thats not true, I'm pretty bad right now, but I'll get back good.

Rusty my ***...
Thanks man, but I feel really sloppy right now.

nice stuff!

you must still be used to melee edgeguarding cuz you got off the edge too quickly in the 3rd match where he wouldve died if you stayed on

get dribbling back in your game, it helps mix up your approaches and confuses the opponent

good handling of the Marth
who imo is one of diddy's hardest matchups
Yea too much melee lolz. Thanks for the advice.

OoOoOoH NO! Advents back :D
YeS I Am :)

-lee-

DFEAR

Smash Hero
u need to learn all the new matchups now bro. like dude fight shaky (afro's apprentice who plays as ness). hes tough ****. me and him go even in wins, its a spacing game he beats me with his dairs i beat him with my fairs. diddys metagame ive come to realize has become more campy passive aggressive all at the same time :\

ADHD

Smash Hero
EDIT: Okay, so I watched them all. Grab pummel at least once, it refreshes your smashes and you need them to kill/rack up damage unless you want them to live longer than they should. Don't be reversal peanut gun cancel so you can pluck while offstage, trust me, they catch it easily and it just causes a whole lot of trouble if he is attempting to gimp you. Other than that cool, the final kill to the third match was hot.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Who told you that ADHD?? Thats suppose to be a secret. Any ways you probably cant tell from these matches though, but my tourny matches are a different story. I'll put them up as soon as they are uploaded.

Gotta luv the P-Nut Gun

UPDATED: with couple matches... More advice/critiques is always appreciated.

-L-

Top Bottom