• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*UPDATED JAN 21* CAST4 Videos (ft. Bam, Silent Wolf, CAOTIC & many others)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
no one will believe mango's fox is as good or better than m2k's marth until it happens, which is what makes it so great. mango just does enough to win, so videos don't really do him justice -- you just have to see him and know the guy. m2k's the noob who didn't go to circuit, this all could've took place there.

the great thing is mango will almost assuredly go fox in winners, maybe falco, and if he loses then go jiggs and win in grand finals, so it's going to happen as soon as m2k / mango are at the same tourny.

it's funny how even after ****** EC everyone still underrates mango. socal finds it funny because everyone knows mango only loses when he wants to and has no problem with pressure; he prefers to make it harder on himself. i'd be beyond shocked if mango lost to m2k, but i'm equally doubtful there's any chance of that happening.

let's place side bets when it happens =)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Like I said, leave it at that. I clearly have no idea how America works.

Mango > M2k
Lucky > Me
Cheese > Sex
Camels > Breasts

I'll admit, saying Mango would lose to M2k was the wrong thing to do. People always come to defend either of them anyways so its best to not even talk about it.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Is anyone else getting wrecked by Youtube's loading times?

Last edited:

ZoSo

Smash Champion
It's funny how even after ****** every player in the country consistently for months and months and months everyone still underrates Mew2king.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
lolol yes i do. those posts are sort of far from each other and i didnt get hte continuity. :(

Divinokage

Smash Legend
It's basically saying 2 equally skilled fighters that one is better than the other... it's bull**** because it has biased opinions upon who's your favorite fighter.

The one who will win is one that is able to read the opponent better and get moves in.. at the time. It can go either way imo.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Wtf would that have to do with his judgment of this scenario? For the record last time I checked Kage did a lot better then Chaddd at the last tournament they both attended (Georgia) and beat him in a fair share of matches. >_>

****, if skill = intelligence you should gtfo already. The only time I saw Kage play someone from WC was against HugS in a $5 MM where he 3 stocked him game 1, then another 3 stock game 2. >_> That was at Pound 3, how did you do vs. his super rusty Samus again?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I was kind of hoping you'd understand that by "everyone" I meant just you.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Wtf would that have to do with his judgment of this scenario? For the record last time I checked Kage did a lot better then Chaddd at the last tournament they both attended (Georgia) and beat him in a fair share of matches. >_>

****, if skill = intelligence you should gtfo already. The only time I saw Kage play someone from WC was against HugS in a $5 MM where he 3 stocked him game 1, then another 3 stock game 2. >_> That was at Pound 3, how did you do vs. his super rusty Samus again?
if skill = intelligence i would four stock you because you misinterpret everything i post (which is why i post what i do, just to see people like you reply just like you did)

defensive much? considering i am such a worthless form of life you sure are portraying a lot of emotion in my direction

and zoso, considering, smash wise, there is no one i look up to more than m2k (maybe cactuar), you would be wrong

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I don't care how Kage did against Chaddd.

All I know is he ***** Chillin, he ***** Chu, and most importantly: he beat PC's Marth in an mm with Ganon.

Thats end of discussion. Kage is too good. lol WC Canada must be mad we hijacked their thread.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I've noticed a little bit of that in your posts (very, very rarely).

All I'm saying is, Mango beat pretty much everybody there is to beat once. M2K has beaten more players more consistently over a MUCH longer period of time. I don't think anybody is saying that Mango can't or won't beat M2K or even that Mango isn't at his level, but do you think it's fair that so many people still consider him #1?

soap

Smash Hero
quit fishing for random upsets on good players, canada isnt diggin through youtube to find every set u get ***** in P

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I've noticed a little bit of that in your posts (very, very rarely).

All I'm saying is, Mango beat pretty much everybody there is to beat once. M2K has beaten more players more consistently over a MUCH longer period of time. I don't think anybody is saying that Mango can't or won't beat M2K or even that Mango isn't at his level, but do you think it's fair that so many people still consider him #1?
obviously it's fair, but when idiots are saying stuff like "M2K is obv the best in da world no one is close" whenever mango's name comes up, but then having discussions on the side about shiz going even with M2K, i'm going to balance the ledger a bit. especially when even M2K is pre-johning that he knows mango will beat him with jigglypuff.

plus you should know by now that there aren't really flukes in melee. even if an upset happens, it means the player that upset the favorite is really **** good and is on the level of the player they beat, and it means they will continue to be a force in any tournament they enter. no one is mentioning raynex's name and going, "but yeah, can he do it again?" we know he not only can do it again, but most likely will.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
M2K johns even when he wins.

Honestly, I think Mango versus Azen was more of a fluke than Mango versus M2K (mostly cause Mango versus M2K wasn't really a fluke), but there's no doubt in my mind that Mango is way up there in terms of skill.

I think we basically agree on this subject, so.... yeah.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
From now on, M2K will be referred to as "That Homo" to prevent him from name searching this conversation.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
chaddd 4 stocked kage at pound 3

then he 3 stocked him at tgm

all in ganon dittos.

i'm not sure if it's still important, but iirc Bam was first or second seed in my second round VLS pools.
I recall being very impressed by him, but he lost to someone else in my pool (prob kdj lol), won a few, lost one more... then he left and didn't come back.

I also lost the DK tie that PKM signed ;----;

PKM

SEND ME ANOTHER TIE
PLZZZZZZ

Divinokage

Smash Legend
except no one underrates m2k considering he's the overwhelming favorite

nice try tho

and kage, i dunno, i heard chaddd 3- or 4-stocked you something beastly
Indeed, but I have done the same to him. Our matches were really even, it was basically the first one that was able to get some moves in, won the match.

Edit: My point was it was hella fun. lol That's how Ganon dittos work, if you get a move in and then successfully chain another move to edgeguard then you lose a stock. lol.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
@ zoso i'm down with that

kage i only mentioned it because chaddd mentioned it and i'm just thinking to myself, "i'm sure kage and eddie would have a different take on it," because you know people are never telling the whole story when they say something like that

SleepyK

kage talk some sense into chad

he wants to main fox

p the money match between chaddd and eddie ended up not being for money, lol.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
@ zoso i'm down with that

kage i only mentioned it because chaddd mentioned it and i'm just thinking to myself, "i'm sure kage and eddie would have a different take on it," because you know people are never telling the whole story when they say something like that
What do you mean, exactly?

kage talk some sense into chad

he wants to main fox

p the money match between chaddd and eddie ended up not being for money, lol.
What? Heh.. he must be feeling the ganon limits. It is always frustrating to lose to a campy fox.. but then if he does want to main Fox.. that means he's gonna have to get ultra good at Fox dittos, which imo sucks.. a grab = so much damage lol. But.. then again.. Ganon is too good, in order to win you just have to be careful.

SleepyK

kage he means that when chad told him he probably only told him about the matches he won.

SleepyK

but not that homo.

"Active posting" on swf is just trolling for +post count.

also kage ----- you are exactly right LOL
iori.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ah true that, I know generally people like to exaggerate on their glorious stories, and yes even me. Why do you want tell someone about your failures, right? =P Those things you keep that to yourself, the pain is yours only... and that's how you learn to make better decisions and to grow.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
but not that homo.

"Active posting" on swf is just trolling for +post count.

also kage ----- you are exactly right LOL
iori.
Ya Iori, you camping *******... I've noticed US is hella good on Brinstar, that I learned that quite harshly vs you and Eggm lol. I'll get your Fox back next time, =)

Top Bottom