• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[UPDATED] Hm, do i suck? 4 new videos added

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Well, I been playing as falco for awhile now, and idk.. just seems like i'm not getting better -cough- probably cause my friend mains bowser - cough- but neways... here are some vids.

Even though it's pretty easy to combo a house (bowser) bleeh, my friend <3's bowser. I'll upload more after i guess :D just.. tell me what you think :] and don't be afraid to say I suck

UPDATE: err, after reading some other threads + posts from this thread, lots of people are saying that it doesn't do much to post a video of me winning, sry @_@ err, but..hopefully sometime soon I'm gonna go hang with some other smashers with sess. Well, they're definately gonna **** me so, it'll be fun + I'll get some videos from then. ( it'll be with hayato, pat/pro hopefully, and hayato's cousin roga)

Falco (3x) vs. Fox (l8tr)1 NEW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG0TiPVu_KY

Falco (3x) vs. Fox (l8tr)2 (SD-mania @_@) NEW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhfOgUSv1Zo

Falco (3x) vs. Fox (l8tr)3 NEW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9buCEy66lic

Falco (3x) vs. Fox (l8tr)4 NEW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBI7fjSJ0vo

Falco (3x) vs. Bowser(sess)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOOPQB5qy5A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7yxzuGwyCY

Falco (3x) vs. C Falcon(NIGA)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uztSRKSWjc8

2 videos where i got wrecked :(

http://youtube.com/watch?v=89cxigRW-pk

Falco (3x) vs. Bowser (sess)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mbmH8PCGvQM

saberhof

Smash Master
haha i think my sister plays better than your opponents xD...

and um =/... only practice L canceling better...your missed some vs bowser =O..

ThreeX

Smash Lord

and um =/... only practice L canceling better...your missed some vs bowser =O..
lmao :X the bowser used to play marth but.. eeh, idk I think he hates the "cheap kills" :\ and err, idk, usually I do alrite at L canceling, i guess i was a little nervous yesterday..hah but neways thx

Sesshomaru1

Smash Rookie
sorry that i don't like to play as characters that are boring and dull because you have to kill with the same move over and over again
@bailey: if you're telling me that playing as marth isn't boring because fsmashes are used more than any other move then what the hell are you telling me

Bailey

Smash Hero
Well, like, i don't mean me killing him, he hated how marth is "cheap" :X
Everyone in this game has cheap things. Bowser's Up-B outta the sheild is insane, and his getting up attack from the side is great to. (Under 100%)

@bailey: if you're telling me that playing as marth isn't boring because fsmashes are used more than any other move then what the hell are you telling me
Um that a good Marth doesn't spam the F-Smash as you are saying. You just said being a MArth is spamming the F-Smash when you don't even have to to win.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Great Falco. The level gap between you and your opponents are wide enough that it's hard to see what your flaws are. The only thing I saw wrong was that you kept lasering players at point blank, which vs Bowser got you hit a few times. Strangely, other times when you lasered so close, you ended up racking up a combo or kill.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
moar L-cancel plz kthx

On a serious note. You're not bad, you just need to play different people...
yea, that's what alot of people are saying :\ bleh, I MIGHT be going to a tourney this saturday, so hopefully i'll beable to get some more videos then.

captainlukey

Smash Ace
pretty decent falco....
not that i can talk, but your opponant sucked...
and you missed heaps of l cancels...
but bleh, you said you were nervous...
and im not afraid to say you suck...
but you werent too bad, but your l cancelling failure stopped a few combos and things..
and your lasering needs work too...
good and fast when you got goin tho...
and id like to falco ditto you sometime...., i reckon itd be sweet.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
pretty decent falco....
but you werent too bad, but your l cancelling failure stopped a few combos and things..

XD yeah, just about everyone has been saying that about my friends :| it's w/e though, sess used to play marth..he's sick of him, and <3's bowser... so he's trying to get him better. The other kid, sometimes complains cause he's not good, but he always jumps from character to character, he never really stays on a character, he jumped from like luigi, shiek , c falcon, ganon ,Y link, and like inbetween each character he'd go back to luigi. But i was tellin him to pick up a spacie, they're pretty fun.. so i might help him out with falco or something, idk...

Err, anyways.. about me yeah, I really don't know why i was doing alot of lasers like.. point blank into bowser's head, to be honest, i really never do that.

and, where are you from? i'm from massachusetts

captainlukey

Smash Ace
XD yeah, just about everyone has been saying that about my friends :| it's w/e though, sess used to play marth..he's sick of him, and <3's bowser... so he's trying to get him better. The other kid, sometimes complains cause he's not good, but he always jumps from character to character, he never really stays on a character, he jumped from like luigi, shiek , c falcon, ganon ,Y link, and like inbetween each character he'd go back to luigi. But i was tellin him to pick up a spacie, they're pretty fun.. so i might help him out with falco or something, idk...

Err, anyways.. about me yeah, I really don't know why i was doing alot of lasers like.. point blank into bowser's head, to be honest, i really never do that.

and, where are you from? i'm from massachusetts
fair enuffski...
this is probly gonna have everyone jump at me again...
but i really think my falco is better than yours, ok im not gonna flame you again for no reason, im simply sayin that...
i apologise for the flamin the other day...
ok now thats done...
yeah you should probly get your friend to main someone, it mite help him with a few different things, at least that way he wont have to change styles all the time, but eventually he would get used to everyone anyway... so idk, but in terms of him getting better quicker he should probly just main one person...
and your from MA huh?, were a long way away apart, lol.
and also your heaps better than that shiek i shouldnt have been so quick to just act like a ****....
peace

ThreeX

Smash Lord
hah, it's no biggie luke..

but anyways.. uploaded 2 more videos of me getting pooped on by the bowser ;(

ThreeX

Smash Lord
err @_@ sry for double posting, just saying that I updated the thread, put 4 more videos in there against a friend's fox. Uhm, yeah.. just critique if you'd like :D

also, should i delete my older videos, or just keep them in here?

paralasalud

Smash Ace
well, one thing i keep noticing is that you keep phantasming to get back to the stage, and you get punished for it a lot. try shortening the phantasm, it could work as a mind game too. your friends will be expecting it and do a smash, but you'll get the ledge instead and you can get 'em while they're still in after-lag.

you have really nice low edge hop double lasers though.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
you have really nice low edge hop double lasers though.
^^; thx, if you don't do it already, just a little pointer, i play "claw" when i do it (having my right index finger on the Y button) yeah, if your familiar with halo.. you might know what i'm talkin about, but anyways.. yeah, about the phantasm canceling, idk.. i'm not good at it at all :( makes me unhappy in my pants because it's something i want to master, but. . . really hard

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
ur ok...try to L-cancel better, and dont rely on firebird recovery too much, that fox (very crappy... couldve kept the match close with some up airs/smashes) couldve shine spiked you (which he shouldve done as well)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
pretty decent falco....
Nahh, he sucks. :p

I'll record some falco dittos with him at MM6 this coming saturday.

Top Bottom