• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated and Organized Character Guide

SSBMagy

Smash Cadet
Very cool but you will have trouble with DK since his character thread is absolute garbage.

But i'll quote:
DK's down b has 1 frame of invisibility and can be used as a ''spotter dodger''
It really is. DK is very underrated imo.

SSBMagy

Smash Cadet
Thank you for posting this, I actually had no clue DK's down b had invincibility frames. (Well a frame) Love the layout to!

Sp1nda

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
I personally appreciate this thread <3<3
I'm a newer player but I already love this game to death.

Tom Bombadil

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one who thinks that "F smash"' being listed as a Falcon technique is a really bad idea? I mean, F throw isn't even on the list and dash grabbing is WAY more central to Falcon than a combo finisher that is only appriopriate 5% of the time

If I could give one piece of advice to casuals who don't know much about this game looking to get better, it's "stop using the B button and stop using F smash "

Last edited:

Saltsizzle

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one who thinks that "F smash"' being listed as a Falcon technique is a really bad idea? I mean, F throw isn't even on the list and dash grabbing is WAY more central to Falcon than a combo finisher that is only appriopriate 5% of the time

If I could give one piece of advice to casuals who don't know much about this game looking to get better, it's "stop using the B button and stop using F smash "
Updated. Been a while since I wrote this.

Thanks for the feedback.

Grahamaglam

Smash Journeyman
I think that ledge DI/Reverse ledge DI should be included in the differences from other smash games since it only occurs in 64.
Nice guide.

Top Bottom