• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated 11/1/13! Brawl Minus v0.62b Official Beta Page

Thunda-Moo

Smash Apprentice

Starting today, Brawl Minus Max will be breaking the public beta every Friday!

Hop on over to our official forum page to read the changelogs, download the game, and provide feedback to help make Minus even better, or just tell us how you feel below.

Feel free to comment, question, critique, and enjoy.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
instead of removing wario downb so that upb isn't a clone just make every special except nspec a fart airdash in a different direction

so he's like pm rob

Thunda-Moo

Smash Apprentice
While I'm all for additional rocket farts, if there's one thing Wario has plenty of it's aerial mobility. Also, while his special move kit isn't really the best in the world, we'd rather break existing moves than replace them entirely unless something really creative comes up or the move is fundamentally awful in the first place. The bike may be awful, but it's not fundamentally awful.

Thunda-Moo

Smash Apprentice
It's a placeholder. We will replace eventually, and we may very well do so with fart rocket air dashes. Like I said, I'm all for additional rocket farts.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Is there a changelist anywhere/with it? Or should I just download it and mess around with it to find out.

Any offhand major changes you can tell me about would be cool, too. The data I'm not necessarily too interested in.

Tybis

Smash Apprentice

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I dunno, I've always seen Wario as a funny strongman with exaggerated qualities and not a disgusting fart dasher that picks his nose and scratches his ass all the time.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
did you guys screw up sheik? -_- i'm supposed to be retired y'know.
if they haven't gotten it fixed tonight i'll look into it, the file's probably misnamed or something. Or they screwed up the filesize limits or something with their new Zelda, idk i haven't touched this stuff really in more than a year aside from my Bowser changes.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Is there a changelist anywhere/with it? Or should I just download it and mess around with it to find out.

Any offhand major changes you can tell me about would be cool, too. The data I'm not necessarily too interested in.
I can probably do something like this, i just have to see what actually made it into this build.

yeahhhh double post >.> whoops >.>

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
The build I installed had no Sheik changes at all literally. Not even last build's changes. vBrawl Sheik.
did you guys screw up sheik? -_- i'm supposed to be retired y'know.
if they haven't gotten it fixed tonight i'll look into it, the file's probably misnamed or something. Or they screwed up the filesize limits or something with their new Zelda, idk i haven't touched this stuff really in more than a year aside from my Bowser changes.
From the link that was given to me with the changelog, if you read the thread you can see that the problem should be coming from the fact that they did not update some characters in Max. However, their .pac files are still in there, but they don't have any changes. You should use the files from 2.x.6 (or whatever the most recent build was) for Sheik.

Thunda-Moo

Smash Apprentice
The page with the download links clearly states at the bottom of the changelog "Unlisted characters are still being MAXimized and will be released for beta at a later date." The fact that Sheik is vBrawl instead of 2.X.6 is a mistake, though.

However, for everyone waiting to try out Max Sheik, fear not! She's almost ready for beta and will be released in the next update by the end of the week.

Moderate skill

Smash Apprentice
Would you please disable copylock? I can't fix a corrupted file in "Riivolution," so I can't use the mod.

Thunda-Moo

Smash Apprentice
It sounds like you hit the write-protect switch on your SD card. It's a tiny little thing. Flipping it the other way should let you modify or delete any of the files you want.

Also, the Sheik update is out! Follow the link in the OP to enjoy Max Sheik.

Moderate skill

Smash Apprentice
A second card, two more downloads, some reformats, and a flick of the switch, (thank you, it actually was locked) but still no dice...

Oh well.

Winrar and Windows default produce the same result, but the former is much more adept at moving files.

When I enter the stage builder, nothing happens. I can access the Wii and the SD card, but no Gecko magic occurs. :urg:

I shall pray for some miracle betafix.

Moderate skill

Smash Apprentice
I'm having mysterious difficulty editing my post, so if any mod could stitch these two posts, it would be great.

Homebrew worked without difficulty. I guess I'd recommmend it.

Thunda-Moo

Smash Apprentice
The weekly updates have begun! This week we have a taste of MAXimized Pikachu, as well as some long-awaited balance fixes. Enjoy!

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Stop it. Stop. No. No. NO! TOOO MMUCCCHHH. THIIISSSS ISSSSSSSS TOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!

Top Bottom