• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Update #2: 06/11/2013 The introduction for a new challenger, Wii Fit Trainer, is now available.

D

Deleted member

At this point if a Golden Sun character doesn't get in, I'll rage.

I seriously can't believe they did this...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
That's Dr. Wily's Castle, friend! (and a Mega Man stage)

SureNsync

Smash Journeyman
I'm just going to try avoiding the site just in case I run into any spoilers because I just remembered my fate after spoiling Brawl was rather terrible and since Japan will be getting an earlier release date, I'm sure they will upload playthrough's of the game anyway, making it impossible to avoid watching the uploads.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I'm just going to try avoiding the site just in case I run into any spoilers because I just remembered my fate after spoiling Brawl was rather terrible and since Japan will be getting an earlier release date, I'm sure they will upload playthrough's of the game anyway, making it impossible to avoid watching the uploads.

I'm not so sure about that. Pokemon X&Y are getting a worldwide date afterall. I wouldn't be surprised if they went the same route with Smash.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
At this point if a Golden Sun character doesn't get in, I'll rage.

I seriously can't believe they did this...
Ha, looks like we already have a new ROB. I personally loved ROB, but fitness trainer I can see being used as a "X didn't get in but fitness trainer did FML" xD

(Although personally I love the wtf of this Sakurai the troll comes through again with a wtf character nobody expected)

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Hah, that was definitely not a character I expected. The trailer was awesome, and she looks awesome, and I wonder how much more troll-y Sakurai is gonna get, because you would've thought they'd save Wii Fit Trainer for near the end if it was actually the WTF character, but she was revealed immediately....

Edit: Or, rather, the WFT Character. Oh yeah!

Hickory

Smash Cadet
I think she's funny. I also want Isaac and Ridley as playables, but I'm not too upset at the inclusion of the Wiiverse characters. Smash Bros is about consolidating all of Nintendo's properties, not just the ones that make online communities happy.

JOE!

Smash Hero
I see her as the new ROB in the sense of how GDubs was the original: she represents a point of nintendo's history of "peripherals".

G&W was the original, as it wasn't much a console as much as sold packs of games (and watches). The RObotic Operating Buddy is what we all know and love, and the Wii Fitness was an outstanding success and represents the "Wii" era with the Fitness pad.

All and all I like her.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I'm quite certain that nobody knows.

And people who say they know are lying and simply hoping that they were right, so when they get lucky and are right they can pretend to have some sort of information/resources we don't when in actuality they're just dumbasses seeking attention.

Top Bottom