• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

up throw

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
the most significant difference is that marth doesn't fall from shine in ntsc, doesn't he fall from shine in pal as in he can tech it?
Ya he does. I was watching some vids of German smashers, and I kept getting tripped out when Marth got shined and fell down. o_0

Ryan-K

Smash Master
yeah wow that must be wierd whenever i fight marth all i do is like try to land shines out of aerials into grabs into gayness

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
I try a few variations, from basic to more advance:
chain
usmash
then I might do somethin like;
jab to another grab
utilt to another grab
utilt, figure out which way they di then jab to another grab
or the most advance thing I may do;
ground shine follow up with a usmash or shine->usmash

So nothin special but some variations to not make the match so dull.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
When Fox just stands still, its like he knows something his opponent doesn't. Its so ****ing scary. Like if they're wding around randomly, just rambo them because they probably don't know what they're doing anyways.

If they stand still like Cactus, I don't want to approach at all. Mindgames all daaai

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Haha. I did steal the walk from the generic midwest style.

Each region has useful little things that make them easy to identify to me, which let's me switch my style to counter theirs. The good players that have been around a long time are a lot of fun to play, despite sometimes being very frustrating, because they all either know a ton of different playstyles and shift pretty well between then during matches, or they have become like me and play in reaction to their opponent while not really doing much themselves.

@Raynex: If you get around to putting up our bracket matches, I'll critique them for you.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
You're turning into m2k. CGing is what makes Fox dittos slow.

Even in tourny I wouldn't do that till death. Its just plain boring.

Agreed everyone?
One of the guys I play always CGs me in fox dittos. I would CG him right back but I always screw it up lol.

He also CGs me to death with peach. Is it possible to get out of peach's CG? If so, what %?

Top Bottom