• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unreleased smash brothers information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aganela

Smash Rookie
Hello there!! I have a colleague that is active in the gaming/news industry and she mentioned that many people like to read/discuss unreleased video game information. She works for a media/publishing company and has clients that are Japanese companies such as Sony and Nintendo. I have some information regarding the upcoming smash brothers game for you:

The game is on schedule to release in the winter, but an online demo will be available in November for 1 week

This will coincide with their official announcement through a program called the “Final Smash” Direct, also in November

There will be 3 characters/players highlighted in the program (I do not know their names!), and an additional game mode for single player/co-op

There is an in-game “currency” known as spirits that you can use to purchase characters, costumes and other special items

That’s about all the information I have to share – hope everyone enjoys and has a wonderful day!!

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Please do not post individual leak threads. If you want to make one, please contact one of the Smashboards moderators or admins (red color font of grey color font) with information and we will investigate your claims. Other than that, please do not make threads and do not spread false information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom