• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial Kirby Hat Thread

SaxyPlayah

Smash Apprentice
I just figured, since im bored, ill organize the currently known kirby hats, so here ya go:

Mario:

Luigi:

TBD

Peach:

Bowser:

Donkey Kong:

Diddy Kong:

Yoshi:

Wario:

Link:

Zelda:

Shiek:

TBD

Ganondorf:

Toon Link:

TBD

Samus:

Zero Suit Samus:

Pit:

Ice Climbers:

R.O.B.:

Kirby!!!!!:

Meta Knight:

King Dedede:

Pikmin & Olimar:

Fox:

Falco:

TBD

Wolf:

Captain Falcon:

TBD

Pikachu:

Squirtle:

Ivysaur:

TBD

Charizard:

TBD

Lucario:

Jigglypuff:

TBD

Marth:

TBD

Ike:

TBD

Ness:

TBD

Lucas:

Mr. Game and Watch:

TBD

Snake: (Gotta love this one!)

"Heros arrive Late!!"
and Sonic:

Yeah, so if you find anymore kirby hats, p/m me please and let me know. Im gonna come back soon a resize most of these pics to make them all the same size, cause as you can tell, im a neat freak (its ironic being on a forum, lol). I also know that we do have videos of Charizard, Lucas, and Ike Kirby Hats and ill do my best to get pics of those at decent sizes. I realize as well that we didnt really need this thread so if the moderators feel like its best to close and/or delete, its fine by me. Though as of now, i will be working to fill in the rest of this chart.

Have a nice day....

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Can Kirby Suck up SSE enemies like Primids and copy their abilities? I was curious about that.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I really love Olimar Kirby, R.O.B. Kirby (though I was hoping for a pair of red tinted sunglasses/visor type thing, Snake (of course), Wolf, and how Lucario Kirby is blue.

So far, Toon link, while is awesome has dissapointed me. I was hoping for a Pajama costume and his final smash using the King of Red Lions. So I have stopped hoping for things. However, here's to hoping that Toon Link Kirby is cell-shaded. That would be amazing.

Top Bottom