• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unnoticed R.O.B. nerf against Kirby?

1FC0

Smash Lord
I used to be able to always punish Kirby whenever he copied me with a guaranteed Dair but lately this seems to not be working for me anymore.

So I wonder if R,O.B. has been nerfed or Kirby buffed causing R.O.B. to not be able to get a guaranteed Dair on Kirby anymore when Kirby copies him.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
I used to be able to always punish Kirby whenever he copied me with a guaranteed Dair but lately this seems to not be working for me anymore.

So I wonder if R,O.B. has been nerfed or Kirby buffed causing R.O.B. to not be able to get a guaranteed Dair on Kirby anymore when Kirby copies him.
I don't believe it ever was guaranteed; I tried it a couple times before the patch and it wasn't very consistent.

1FC0

Smash Lord
I do not mean it was nerfed this patch. It might have been nerfed in another patch too. I can not really test this often so that is why I am not sure since when I was not able to do this anymore and that is also why this is hard to confirm for me.

Last edited:

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Yeah it got patched before 1.10, the change was made to kirby.
It used to be guaranteed for many character but now it isn't.

Which is good really, Kirby shouldn't be punished for using his trademark ability.

Top Bottom