• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unlocking Ganondorf

Shuma

Smash Hero
Well someone said you have to beat classic with Toon Link, but i'm not sure, it sounds too easy.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
and I heard you unlock Toon Link via Classic with Link...I think...

TheycallmeMK

Smash Rookie
oh **** thats why i didnt unlock him the first time through. i only brought zelda back, i didn't get the link statue for some reason. O_O. there goes.

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
Classic on Normal w/ Link & Zelda, SSE, or 200 VS Matches
Cool, so I don't have to wait to play 200 vs. matches or go all the way through SSE to get him! I already beat classic on normal with Link, so all I gotta do is beat it with Zelda now! YAY!

:3

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
oh **** thats why i didnt unlock him the first time through. i only brought zelda back, i didn't get the link statue for some reason. O_O. there goes.
Cool, so I don't have to wait to play 200 vs. matches or go all the way through SSE to get him! I already beat classic on normal with Link, so all I gotta do is beat it with Zelda now! YAY!

:3
You're gonna be sorely disappointed when you do that and nothing happens. The correct course of action is: beat classic mode on HARD with EITHER Link OR Zelda.

Top Bottom